Did anyone watch Lost S05E05?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
This has got to be one of the best episodes of Lost I've seen and 'Ginger'/'Red' mentioned something I've been pondering for a long time: This is death. What originally got me to thinking about this was when Locke's father said to Sawyer "It's a little hot for heaven ... one second I'm in a car crash in Tallahassee, the next I'm in a pirate ship in the middle of the jungle. If it's not hell, friend, where are we?"

Oh this show just keeps getting better, I'm loving it!

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
I followed this show for the first 3 years then lost interest in it. Last night I watched this episode and wow the show is as good as ever. What's with that black cloud of smoke that hauls people underground? Evangeline Lily...she has a beautiful, fresh, young face.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Andem, did you know the main characters are named after philosphers and great thinkers? and that some of the characters have exhibited traits that was their namesakes philosophy?

THere are sooooo many easter eggs in that show it's mind boggling!

We tape the show on our pvr. I can't handle the commercials. I love this show!!!!!!!!!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Yep Twila. John Locke for one.. Same with his father Anthony Cooper.

The show is just amazing. I hate it when I'm left on the edge of a cliff every week or stuck waiting a year for the next season!