I Love Americans

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Paris Hilton - She's smokin hot...and rich.

Carrot Top - He's so funny when he does that thing...with the thing.

Jack Black - He's just an average guy with average looks that made it big in Hollywood. How could anybody not root for him.

Gary Coleman - The gut overcame some serious medical issues and became one of the greatest TV stars ever...and was as cute as a button

Michael Bolton - His version of When A Man Loves A Women was incredible and makes the list just because of that

Rosie O'Donnel

Michelle Obama - She is smart, confident and soooooo damn sexy.

George Bush - He invaded Iraq and saved us from the evil doers.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
ummm Paris Hilton, Gary Coleman, Michael Bolton, George Bush.. Nice icons.

I guess the shine has worn off of Richard Nixon, Ed O'Neil (Al Bundy), Barry Manilow and Lindsy Lohan for you

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Rush Limbaugh - Anybody that can hold down a steady job while being pummeled by the disease we call drug addiction has my kudos

Reactions: gopher

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
ummm Paris Hilton, Gary Coleman, Michael Bolton, George Bush.. Nice icons.

I guess the shine has worn off of Richard Nixon, Ed O'Neil (Al Bundy), Barry Manilow and Lindsy Lohan for you

Tyr, what have you got against Ed O'Neill? I thought he was great in 'Married With Children', I think that was one of the all time best comedy shows.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Some other Americans I love: Rush Limbaugh (drug addition), Bill O’Reilley (sexual harassment), Bill Bennett (author of the ‘Book of Virtues’, who also has gambling addiction), Newt Gingrich (having sex with his intern, while at the same time fulminating against Clinton for doing so), Senator Larry ‘wide stance’ Craig, Mark Foley etc.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Chelsey Sullenberger - The guy's got nerves of steel. A true hero.

I just found out his name is Chesley. That's what I like about Americans. They are not afraid to step outside the box...even if it means having unusual names.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I watched some of the Miss America contest last night. After the bathing suit portion I was once again convinced I love America.