Wolverine spotted in the wild.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hugh Jackman is currently in Vancouver

Film fans will no doubt be excited to hear that Mr Wolverine himself Hugh Jackman is currently in Vancouver.

The Australian actor, who recently called time on his turn as Marvel’s adamantium laced antihero Wolverine, posted a snap of him taking in the Stanley Park totem poles.

The Easter Monday snap suggests that Jackman is in town, but what is he doing here?

Is he on vacation? Is he shooting something? Is he stopping by to visit his best bud / social media nemesis Ryan Reynolds?

Who knows. And frankly who cares, all that’s important is that Wolverine is in Vancouver!!!

source

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Was he nekkid? Whe you see wolverines in the wold, they're always strutting around, showing off what Mother Nature gave them. Like it's some GD badge of honour!

Look at me, I'm nekkid! Squirrels is nekkid too, but not looking like me! And we don't care if you're a male or a female wolverine! We don't care if you're a young or an old one! Small. Large. Skinny. Fat. It's all good! And humans? You're too embarrassed to be nekkid. And even if you aren't, get caught being nekkid most anywhere on the planet and they'll lock you up!

Why do they lock you up for not wearing clothes?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Hugh Jackman is currently in Vancouver

Film fans will no doubt be excited to hear that Mr Wolverine himself Hugh Jackman is currently in Vancouver.

The Australian actor, who recently called time on his turn as Marvel’s adamantium laced antihero Wolverine, posted a snap of him taking in the Stanley Park totem poles.

The Easter Monday snap suggests that Jackman is in town, but what is he doing here?

Is he on vacation? Is he shooting something? Is he stopping by to visit his best bud / social media nemesis Ryan Reynolds?

Who knows. And frankly who cares, all that’s important is that Wolverine is in Vancouver!!!

source

Never heard of him.