TLC Should Give Up On Christian Family Shows

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Hypocrisy of religion. Also, reality TV is not real, except for gems like this.lol.

Blow me Jesus.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
The Religion of Child Rape.

I was raised Catholic, went to a Catholic elementary school, and did my catechism until my confirmation, and I never got sexually assaulted once within the Catholic Church.

Even when I'd left the Faith, the priest was good to me. When my mom learnt that I no longer professed the Catholic Faith, she insisted I go to confession, so I obeyed. I told the priset that my mom wanted me to tell him that I had left the Catholic Faith, and he'd taken it well. He'd even wished me well in life!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The priests told my friend's mother back in the day, that reading tea leaves was of the devil...
'till the church bazaar, then they asked her to set up a booth and to read them for donations to the church...

So after that, Sunday mornings we went over to buddy's place and drank beer after sunday breakfast and rolled the week's roll yer owns.
Got us through the last couple years of hi school

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
The priests told my friend's mother back in the day, that reading tea leaves was of the devil...
'till the church bazaar, then they asked her to set up a booth and to read them for donations to the church...

So after that, Sunday mornings we went over to buddy's place and drank beer after sunday breakfast and rolled the week's roll yer owns.

I like the church bingo halls. Isn't that just another form of gambling?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It's all fun and games till it hits close to home
then all you can do is wonder at man's inhumanity to boys

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I was raised Catholic, went to a Catholic elementary school, and did my catechism until my confirmation, and I never got sexually assaulted once within the Catholic Church.

Even when I'd left the Faith, the priest was good to me. When my mom learnt that I no longer professed the Catholic Faith, she insisted I go to confession, so I obeyed. I told the priset that my mom wanted me to tell him that I had left the Catholic Faith, and he'd taken it well. He'd even wished me well in life!
There's folks all over this board say that all Muslims are evil, violent, murderous barbarians based on the actions of a minuscule fraction of their number. So I applied the same standard to Christians.

Sound fair?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There's folks all over this board say that all Muslims are evil, violent, murderous barbarians based on the actions of a minuscule fraction of their number. So I applied the same standard to Christians.

Sound fair?

Im sure you would think that.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Willis, father of the "Willis Clan" and former TLC reality star, pleaded guilty this morning to four counts of child rape.

Cheatham County Circuit Court Clerk Julie Hibbs confirmed that Willis received two 25-year sentences on two counts and two 40-year sentences on the other two.

Those sentences will be concurrent, and served at 100 percent, giving Willis a total of 40 years in prison.
Willis was arrested and charged last September with the rape of a young girl following a TBI investigation involving the rape of a 9- to 12-year old girl about 12 years ago. He was arrested in Greenville, Kentucky, after hitchhiking there to evade arrest, according to a TBI news release.

Willis Clan's Toby Willis pleads guilty to child rape

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Sound fair?

I constantly apply the same standards to Americans, myself.