More of Murphy's Medicine of the Mind

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You're listening to Hat Radio! Sponsored this week by the Oil Breeders of Alberta and two elderly white entrepreneurs, formerly of "Two Men and a Mule" movers.

We're radio, from high atop Mt. Skunky, overlooking the Trans Canada highway and downtown Medicine Hat. You're listening to Hat Radio! It's all talk! A lot more of a lot less!

This hour we'll be talking to a Liberal MP about Canadian weather. The question: Should we export our weather to the US? Justin says yes. Environment Canada will produce and sell it. Seems to me they aren't good at forecasting, so maybe they'll be better at making it.

We'll also be examining another Liberal financial proposal. Justin Trudeau wants to charge a carbon tax on wind and rain. Having him as PM is like living next to that goofy looking high school kid who's in the science club...

Ben will be here with "Male Call". If you're a guy and have something that you think needs to be said, phone in. All calls will be recorded. The best from last hour was Sam from Edmonton who wanted to know if anyone had seen his deodorant stick and car keys.

I was skimming the headlines and here's page one from the Calgary Sun - "Man Chews Arm Off Escaping Custody". It should be interesting to hear from the Chief of Police on that one. We'll try to get him on the line next hour. The picture looks like three detectives are biting this guy on the arm.

It's got me confused. Did these guys not get a lunch break?

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You're listening to more of Hat Radio! I'm Kenny Gee.

Ladies of Redcliffe! You're invited to the Hat Safeway this weekend for the 7th annual 'Children's Recycling Day'. I don't think that this is about recycling your kids...or maybe it is. We'll get someone 'in the know' to answer that one. I usually put mine in the composter.

Check this out! I'm holding a picture of their recycling day poster up to the mic. It says, 'Don't throw that away!' And there's a picture of a little girl. I'm not sure if they are referring to not throwing her away, or the stuff in her right hand.

Ontario has made the news again, but no one here in Alberta cares, so we won't bother.

Fishermen in Newfoundland were reporting that they saw a large sea monster floundering around one of the out ports. A closer look by the Coast Guard found a Sea King attempting some sort of air force maneuver. The pilot called it, "Taking Off". We'll believe that when we actually see it.

What are we now? Ten years overdue for new choppers? People in Halifax have reported sightings of a Cyclone helicopter - the replacement for the Sea King. There's a better chance of meeting space aliens I think...

Last Round Up On Sports is next with Blaine Gretzky. Sponsored by Ben Gay Condoms - A parent's friend since 1951.

Stay tuned!