No more ALL CAPS SCREAMING IN YOUR FACE

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
What's the opposite of RIP? I'll never forget the first time I saw her show. It was truly a spectacle of WTF. How it lasted so long can only be explained in one word, Murica. I actually had occasion to view HLN last week as I was channel surfing and sure enough, there she was screaming about something. I moved along immediately. It's like those promos for Gordon Ramsay. I don't get how some people can watch other people screaming all the time. For the record I have never watched GR just because of the commercials for it......

Later on that year, she demanded that CNN media reporter Brian Stelter tell her if Caitlyn Jenner “still has a *****.” It’s unclear why she thought he’d know that.

Then, earlier this year, Grace reflexively completely absolved the Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Office in a murder trial outlined in the Making a Murderer documentary series on Netflix, without having watched the Making a Murderer documentary series on Netflix. This was a problem, because the rest of the country had been watching the Making a Murderer documentary series on Netflix, which finally allowed the country to have more information than Nancy Grace, and placed better information in front of them in an equally outrageous way.

All the Times Nancy Grace Was Terrible - The Daily Beast