Meet and greet scene

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Hello ,
I need your opinion.
I have a friend who is female,a mature women who is independent,intelligent and as I consider a trophy catch for the right male.here is what I need from you,she is advancing out to the casual dating scene and has incorporated her friends to assist with a profile on a dating site for professionals,does anyone have any suggestions on what is attractive to say to attract what she is seeking on the dating scene,she has not dated for some time,any suggestions or what sites,55 plus is what age group

I guess it would be what not to say,which I think we have figured out.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Confidence this is part of her problem,she is way too confident,independent and to find an equal is going to be a challenge.she is quit ,a good conversationalist and tends to be on the better listener end,this is part of the problem,gold rush in on these characteristics,but what they don't know as she listens,she is taking detailed assessment

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Confidence this is part of her problem,she is way too confident,independent and to find an equal is going to be a challenge.she is quit ,a good conversationalist and tends to be on the better listener end,this is part of the problem,gold rush in on these characteristics,but what they don't know as she listens,she is taking detailed assessment

Learn to relax and not take everything to seriously. Learn to lighten up.

Simplicity and lightness;)

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Post lots of pictures of cats.
Post cats,lol,we are going to laugh about this,we already have determined no photo in the beginning and will not be interested or respond to certain profile pictures of others such as men and dogs.we also decided to join the Liberal Party of Canada and go to regional gatherings,when this happens we are not sure

In my world this could be years

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Deep down a girl like that is not looking for an equal per say, but rather someone who can hold their own and still assert themselves while being emotionally available.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Post cats,lol,we are going to laugh about this,we already have determined no photo in the beginning and will not be interested or respond to certain profile pictures of others such as men and dogs.we also decided to join the Liberal Party of Canada and go to regional gatherings,when this happens we are not sure

In my world this could be years

You won't meet any real males there:lol:
Well. The ones who can satisfy a women.

Unless your just looking for a lap dog.
In that case, Just get yourself a actual lap dog.:lol:

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
anyone feeling too confident should visit 4chan /b/.

they'll take care of you. there are plenty of bachelors there also.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
You won't meet any real males there:lol:
Well. The ones who can satisfy a women.

Unless your just looking for a lap dog.
In that case, Just get yourself a actual lap dog.:lol:
I think it is more about expanding the boundaries,having fun doing it,maybe it is a one time trip.

Deep down a girl like that is not looking for an equal per say, but rather someone who can hold their own and still assert themselves while being emotionally available.
This is what is really needed.

You mean get hacked and have your whole life documented to the Internet?
I don't think computer geek s is what she is seeking,then again she is far from closed thinking.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Hello ,
I need your opinion.
I have a friend who is female,a mature women who is independent,intelligent and as I consider a trophy catch for the right male.here is what I need from you,she is advancing out to the casual dating scene and has incorporated her friends to assist with a profile on a dating site for professionals,does anyone have any suggestions on what is attractive to say to attract what she is seeking on the dating scene,she has not dated for some time,any suggestions or what sites,55 plus is what age group

She could say she's looking for someone like Kreskin.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Hello ,
I need your opinion.

She into threesomes?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
No photo means very little activity on the dating site.
In discussion my single and open to adventure friend also determined what may or may not be attracted to a profile without a photo,she is aware limited interest may be one of many possibilities when no photo_On the flip side she is beautiful and does not worry about her beauty attracting men,what she does worry about is not connecting on the right levels a cognitive level.
She knows what she will attract with a photo she is seeking a different level of attraction
By the way she is fit and crazy for tennis