Canadians React to Racism

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
lmao... Canadians... only going to take so much of people not being polite... then they're gonna punch you in the nose.

100+

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
i didn't like that cheap shot even if the "racist" was acting like a douche bag that cheap shot was far worse behaviour.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Canadians being offended about racism its called being civilized and having manners.
Yes Canadians have manner so what. Are some racist? Yes and that is unfortunate
I guess no one has told them about good manner and getting along with others.
The Politically Correct crowd goes to far in some cases but I have no real tolerance for
racists. When it comes to attacking people because of who they are in Canada we will
condemn that and use the law if necessary to curb it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I hear you can get 10% off the permits if they are held on Reservation land. Just saying . . . business opportunity if I ever saw one. The guns are already in place, luck or what?

lmao... Canadians... only going to take so much of people not being polite... then they're gonna punch you in the nose.

100+
Even our 'domestic violence programs' teach that one smack (no relation I hope) is one too many and if there is a 2nd one it is the aggressor being smacked. For a little Christian like myself my prayer would be a bit longer next time I touched base. Be happy that I can't say the prayer and then deliver the first smack. That is why I was a little pissed the 'Leaders' didn't do the Martial Law thing for the weekend. (worse since they had the office version event of it just before, waste of time and money apparently)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who's flossy? My dreams are more dry than wet. Wait till the knowledge test come about the parables. (tip, in the penny one pick you know for the first group and the ones at the GWT for the last ones to get a penny)

The red was for the 'you know who' wasn't it? I would get more reds from you don't know Him, if I excluded them, you should know which path I'm going to be on.

Last edited: