Person of Interest -TV

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Walking Dead, Empire Board Walk, Game of Thrones

So that would be a no? Lol. I think he meant Person of Interest (the show)

And btw, Walking Dead has pissed me off....making me wait three weeks to see what Daryl thinks of what Rick did! I've been dying to see that conversation.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
So that would be a no? Lol. I think he meant Person of Interest (the show)

And btw, Walking Dead has pissed me off....making me wait three weeks to see what Daryl thinks of what Rick did! I've been dying to see that conversation.
he can't match that kind of psychopathology...and oops, sorry Goob...that would be a no and no I didn't realize what Goob was asking...lol...if you you don't find out on Sunday it's gonna be a really REALLY long wait...lol

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
he can't match that kind of psychopathology...and oops, sorry Goob...that would be a no and no I didn't realize what Goob was asking...lol...if you you don't find out on Sunday it's gonna be a really REALLY long wait...lol

I know! Lol. Grr argh!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
gotta confess, I forgot, I am that into the Governor...he is awesome...

Ever since it happened and I'm surprised no one on Talking Dead has mentioned it either! Lol. It's such a big deal!

sorry Goob to highjack your thread...

My apologies as well.....is this a new show this year? I think I've seen ads for it but I don't know what it's about.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

No need to apologize. But a great show. Do you watch Elementary???

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I didn't like the way the final season began but it improved a lot in the last few episodes and the finale was well done.