Sucks, yes it do................................................ .............

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Every time I play a Youtube thingy.

has an add first.

fukk that

lost a good listener

they must pay a bunch of money

to....................Doc Watson............................he's dead!!

goddam

nothing someone can't fukk up.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I especially hate the ones that don't give you the option to skip.
:(

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
roflmao...... they are free...... so what if you have to put up with a 30 second commercial. How cheap can you get?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The whole youtube thing is getting overdone anyway. They want to have you build
a site customized to you. Sure then they track it and send you even more ads you
don't want.
Ain't gonna happen on my part

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The whole youtube thing is getting overdone anyway. They want to have you build
a site customized to you. Sure then they track it and send you even more ads you
don't want.
Ain't gonna happen on my part

Yup, that's what they will do, and that is exactly your right.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I'm okay with youtube making some money on the side so I can easily hear some fav tunes or see some funny stuff, I'm not okay with paying for the cloud or email

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm okay with youtube making some money on the side so I can easily hear some fav tunes or see some funny stuff, I'm not okay with paying for the cloud or email

You don't have to.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You don't have to.
yeah not yet but the cloud looks ominous, could be used as a control for us down the line, might have to pay to cloud store and might be no other option kinda like cable

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
yeah not yet but the cloud looks ominous, could be used as a control for us down the line, might have to pay to cloud store and might be no other option kinda like cable

Say what? kinda like cable? No one is forcing you to get and pay for cable. That is your choice. IF they start charging for cloud usage, then it will be your choice to use it.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Say what? kinda like cable? No one is forcing you to get and pay for cable. That is your choice. IF they start charging for cloud usage, then it will be your choice to use it.
*sigh* yeah okay ger

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
roflmao...... they are free...... so what if you have to put up with a 30 second commercial. How cheap can you get?

Oh stop Gerry. Jesus!! there used to be NO commercials.

How cheap can I get?

Just watch me......................lol.:lol:

skip this add in ...........................................................20 hours.

:canada:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Oh stop Gerry. Jesus!! there used to be NO commercials.

How cheap can I get?

Just watch me......................lol.:lol:

skip this add in ...........................................................20 hours.

:canada:

yup, there used to be no commercials, but now it costs even more to maintain the "free" video's, so there is now commercials instead of charging you to view the video's.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Personally I could care less if there are ads. BUT. I watch just enough Youtube that if I ever had to eat AllBran, I'd starve, because I swear, marketers have decided that all I need in life is two annoying birds selling me high fibre cereal.

"Whaaaaat!?"

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
yup, there used to be no commercials, but now it costs even more to maintain the "free" video's, so there is now commercials instead of charging you to view the video's.

well fark. ain't that grand.

they must know no way anyone would pay.

ya think?

nite al...................er, all.

I especially hate the ones that don't give you the option to skip.
:(

Yah, moi aussi

also even

*sigh* yeah okay ger

yah, jeez. ok eh.

:lol:

:canada:8O..............ONE MORE THING

My "logout" just says "LOGO"

LOL

time to go, right ?