Romancing the Wind!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
What a hobby....brilliant... really astounding to watch.

go Ray Bethel

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Really cool find Cliffy!

Breathtaking....and I can't even begin to imagine the amount of skill necessary to pull off such a feat! Wow.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Really cool find Cliffy!

Breathtaking....and I can't even begin to imagine the amount of skill necessary to pull off such a feat! Wow.
yes isn't it amazing to watch the guy...if you haven't seen Cliffy's other link check it out it is amazing too.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Really cool find Cliffy!

The guy was incredible. I flew kites when I was young but never more than one at a time. I would have driven all three
kites into the ground a some point. What makes this man even more incredible is that he is over eighty years old. The
precision landings were works of art. I was just glad to get a kite back in one piece.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
The guy was incredible. I flew kites when I was young but never more than one at a time. I would have driven all three
kites into the ground a some point. What makes this man even more incredible is that he is over eighty years old. The
precision landings were works of art. I was just glad to get a kite back in one piece.

Yes, the landings themselves were works of art. After that amazing acrobatic display, that he landed each one so gracefully and precisely deserves applause all on it's own!

yes isn't it amazing to watch the guy...if you haven't seen Cliffy's other link check it out it is amazing too.

Will do.