November is Movember Month

Mowich
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
So, who is going to grow their 'stache to help raise money for Prostate Cancer? Anyone on the forum? Come on guys, it is for a great cause. Here's a few style ideas for you.

Check it out.
Movember Canada - Home (external - login to view)

earth_as_one
+2
I'm growing a mustache as a sign of support. If anyone wants me to donate to their cause, send me a PM and I'll donate $20 to the first responder... as per the above link of course.

PoliticalNick
+1
I would but have to remain clean shaven for work...damn H2S! I commend all that do...grow for it guys.

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

I'm growing a mustache as a sign of support. If anyone wants me to donate to their cause, send me a PM and I'll donate $20 to the first responder... as per the above link of course.

No takers so far... I am serious.

Anyone else care to make a similar pledge?

Walter
+2
This is year number 5 for me. Makes me look so 70's.

DurkaDurka
I would do a stache but I look either like a pedo or hitler, not helpful for the cause.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I would do a stache but I look either like a pedo or hitler, not helpful for the cause.

Hey DD.......you could always support someone else.........whadda ya say??

petros
+1
I'm going to cook bacon in a pink frying pan and walk circles in the park in pink underwear. That'll show Cancer I mean business.

Cannuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=8w1p5UI7Siw (external - login to view)