An Open Letter to Ann Coulter

karrie
+6

TenPenny
+6
It's not her fault, that's what her computer replaced 'ni66er' with.

I'm still amazed at the absolute stupidity shown by so many media personalities. How can she be so ignorant of what is acceptable in modern society?

DaSleeper
+2
Déja Vu

Nuggler
+3
Begging to differ; Coulter is both dumb and shallow.

I fart in her general direction.

Let's hope this gives Obomber some leverage.

If the Yanks wanna see what life under a righty nutbar is like, all they have to do is look north. We are almost leading in the race to the bottom.................just MO..................no links.

The Old Medic
+3
Ann Coulter is anything BUT dumb and shallow. That's what makes her comment so horrible, because she absolutely knows better.

Personally, I wish there was some way to make her work with Developmentally Disabled for a period of time. She would never even think such a thought again.

TenPenny
+3 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

Personally, I wish there was some way to make her work with Developmentally Disabled for a period of time. She would never even think such a thought again.

I'm not sure that the GOP wants her on the campaign staff, but it's certainly a worthwhile suggestion.

petros
+3
Man Coulter is from the shallow end of the gene poll. Water wings and all.

Walter
+4 / -1
I use the word retard all the time. Grow a skin folks. Maybe the Bamster should appologize for his claim he belongs in the Special Olympics

PoliticalNick
+5 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

I use the word retard all the time.

I don't find this surprising or amusing in any way. If you had any connections to people with mental disabilities you would not be quite as much of an ignoramus.

Ms Coulter should be very quickly ushered out of the building with her desk packed and a new dress bearing a big, red 'R' on the front as she is obviously the one lacking any capacity for rational adult thought. It is a good thing the people she demeaned are a gentle bunch or she might have to concern herself with serious security issues.

Many kudos to Mr Stephens for showing her off as the bigot she is without resorting to her level of denigration.

karrie
+8
#10  Top Rated Post
Nick you said it much better, and more politely, than I did in what I was typing up.

This man has every right to express his opinion of her use of the word. He doesn't need to 'grow a skin'. He's probably got a hide you can't fathom, growing up as he has. I found his view highly amusing.

Goober

I use the word retard all the time. Grow a skin folks. Maybe the Bamster should appologize for his claim he belongs in the Special Olympics

Do not need to grow a skin- people and grammar change- what was once common usage and acceptable is no longer common and no longer acceptable.
The R word is derogatory and insulting to say the least.
Why do you have difficulty with that. And no it is not being a PC person.

Kreskin
+2
If she wasn't making an idiot out of herself her 15 minutes of fame would be over a long time ago.

WLDB
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

[SIZE=4]Ann Coulter is anything BUT dumb and shallow. That's what makes her comment so horrible, because she absolutely knows better.

Indeed. I've always suspected that she does what she does because thats where the money is rather than actually believing these things.

In Between Man
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

I'm still amazed at the absolute stupidity shown by so many media personalities. How can she be so ignorant of what is acceptable in modern society?

"Acceptable in a modern society?" What kind of PC bull is this and who the fu ck are you to say what's acceptable?

Y'all have no reservations about calling Christians and Conservatives like Ann stupid, shallow, bigot, or an idiot.

And that's just for starters, because rightwingers also get labelled as racist, haters, "homophobic", "anti-woman", oppressors, and on and on with this crap. Oh but watch out for the "r" word!

Y'all hypocrites, and we all know for a fact that you won't own up to your hypocrisy. You'll just pretend that y'all just a bunch of good PC folks, who never hurt anyone's feelings or say something out of line.

(Unless it's against those rightwingers of course because they deserve it, and because we deem that it's "acceptable in a modern society" to insult people who are obvious racists, haters, bigots, "homophobes", "anti-woman" oppressors).

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S

karrie
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by In Between ManView Post

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S

Bull****.

Using insults that demean OTHERS is generally seen as unacceptable by civilized humans, not just 'PC'ers'

Twat, ****, gay, retard, ******.... there are a host of words that are meant to liken someone to an identifiable, 'undesirable' segment of society and be essentially a double insult. Don't try to lump typical slurs like '*******', 'jerk', 'moron', in with those.

TenPenny
+1 / -1

"Acceptable in a modern society?" What kind of PC bull is this and who the fu ck are you to say what's acceptable?

Who the fu ck are you to tell me what I can and can't say?

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

(Unless it's against those rightwingers of course because they deserve it, and because we deem that it's "acceptable in a modern society" to insult people who are obvious racists, haters, bigots, "homophobes", "anti-woman" oppressors).

No, just azzholes like you. Your post proves that you're a hater. What a fuktard you are. And you call yourself a christian, you're just a moron. Complete and total moron.

FOAD, you piece of dog turd.

Cliffy
+2

Who the fu ck are you to tell me what I can and can't say?

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

No, just azzholes like you. Your post proves that you're a hater. What a fuktard you are. And you call yourself a christian, you're just a moron. Complete and total moron.

FOAD, you piece of dog turd.

I thought his remarks, along with Ann's and Walter's, were retarded.

Walter
+2
The left is what George Orwell warned us about. Beware the thought police.

TenPenny

The left is what George Orwell warned us about. Beware the thought police.

You are absolutely correct. People should be allowed to think what they wish, and to express those opinions. If we want to think that InBetweenMen is a guy who enjoys multiple gay sex partners, hence his name, that's certainly an option.

damngrumpy
+1
She is dumb and shallow and add insensitive and ignorant to the list. See someone who
is smart or was more than an inch deep would be sensitive enough to not make such
general derogatory statements.
She has misplaced facts with her own visions of history in many cases and chooses to ignore
reality on so many occasions she has lost much of her credibility in the mainstream of news
and news commentary.
She is one of those people Kennedy talked about a half century ago. She subscribes to the
saying Oh for the convenience of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
But hey she can't help who she is a mile wide and an inch deep

CDNBear
+4
LOL, my cousin with down syndrome calls people or asks people if they're retarded all the time.

Must be like how only black folk can call each other ******.

She put me on to this YouTube channel...

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv7Qrq48DSqlo

petros

Y'all have no reservations about calling Christians and Conservatives like Ann stupid, shallow, bigot, or an idiot.
And that's just for starters, because rightwingers also get labelled as racist, haters, "homophobic", "anti-woman", oppressors, and on and on with this crap. Oh but watch out for the "r" word!
Y'all hypocrites, and we all know for a fact that you won't own up to your hypocrisy. You'll just pretend that y'all just a bunch of good PC folks, who never hurt anyone's feelings or say something out of line.
(Unless it's against those rightwingers of course because they deserve it, and because we deem...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
re·tard

   /rɪˈtɑrd, for 1–3, 5; ˈritɑrd for 4/ Show Spelled[ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4] Show IPA
verb (used with object) 1. to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.

verb (used without object) 2. to be delayed.

noun

3. a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.

4. Slang: Disparaging . a. a mentally retarded person.

b. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.

5. Automotive, Machinery . an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

Locutus
+1
Damn words.

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Damn words.

That hurt.

spaminator
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Rush Hour My Nigga - YouTube

Locutus
+1

That hurt.

Didn't have time to go 'Full Tropic-Thunder Carlin', I'm getting supper ready.

Guess that movie will have to be bleeped now.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Damn words.

And they can cut as deep as a knife.

Colpy
+3

That is TOO funny!!

I do like Coulter, but she plays on shock value.........and " 'Tard" has become a rather popular piece of the lexicon, if one that is somewhat in poor taste.

Personally, I do think calling Obama a retard is an insult to the intellectually handicapped everywhere.

eh1eh
Of course words do have context. Any human entity can learn to retard the timing of an engine but a mentally developmentally handicapped human entity may find it too challenging to accomplish.

Nuggler
+1

LOL, my cousin with down syndrome calls people or asks people if they're retarded all the time.

She put me on to this YouTube channel...

Retarded Policeman 11 GILF - YouTube

that's very very good, Bear. Like.................REALLY good.!!!