REVOLUTION Test Screening in Toronto (Sharkwater Sequel)

DistrictPR
Ever wanted to participate in a test screening? Be a part of movie making history?
We invite you to an exclusive test screening of Rob Stewart's upcoming documentary REVOLUTION. The anticipated sequel to the 2007 hit SHARKWATER.

The documentary is based around Stewart's realization that despite his six-year effort to save sharks - their future is still in jeopardy, as is ours. The film focuses on our environmental impact and how we can change for the better.

The screening will be held at Scotiabank Toronto on Wednesday, August 1st at 7pm.

To attend, participants fill out the form at the link here (District PR - Advance Screenings | Facebook (external - login to view)) or send an email with their name, email and phone number RSVP@districtPR.ca (external - login to view), we will send a confirmation if space is available.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY WHO MAY BE INTERESTED.
Please note this is a test screening, this is not a review screening.

spaminator

Revolution - Trailer- YouTube

spaminator
Toronto Sharkwater filmmaker reported missing during dive in Florida | Movies |

tay
Never heard of the guy or the movie till he went missing.........

spaminator
Sharks, diving a 'love affair' for missing filmmaker | SLOTEK | Toronto & GTA |

spaminator
'Sharkwater' director Rob Stewart's body found | Movies | Entertainment | Toront

tay
That diving is risky. I've never done it myself but I know someone who was an underwater welder working all over Ontario. He had to give it up when something went wrong while working in the beautiful Hamilton Harbour with a valve regarding the mix coming out of the tanks.

He survived but suffered heart damage as a result and can't dive anymore, even for leisure.....

spaminator
Toronto funeral for filmmaker Rob Stewart later this month | Toronto & GTA | New

spaminator
'Sharkwater' director funeral in T.O. | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

That diving is risky. I've never done it myself but I know someone who was an underwater welder working all over Ontario. He had to give it up when something went wrong while working in the beautiful Hamilton Harbour with a valve regarding the mix coming out of the tanks.

He survived but suffered heart damage as a result and can't dive anymore, even for leisure.....

It's a darned good thing that he didn't set the water in Hamilton harbour on fire.

spaminator
Rob Stewart's family files lawsuit after filmmaker’s dive death