Spartacus Vengeance

[youtube]C7CmLksujSA[/youtube]

...and on April 6 Magic City.. YES!!

[youtube]DnXGW8QxTfk[/youtube]

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
I kinda like Arctic Air, but some things really pi$$ me off, and they are simple things. They use Buffalo Airway's facilities and equipment, you would think that they could solicit some of their advice in areas of continuity and technical accuracy, it couldn't cost that much more. In no case do throttles advance power by pulling them back as has been the case in some scenes. Nor do propeller controls move back when an increase in power is called for. Mixture, props and throttle all go toward the firewall when power is needed, too many shots show the inappopriate manipulation of these things, simple stuff. Hollywierd isn't really any better either, I think it's just plain lazyness.

However, having lived the dream, (nightmare), the storylines don't much resemble the truth as I lived it, my reality was far stranger and much more dramatic. Even Ice Pilots is tame compared to how things used to be, I've worked for guys that make Joe look like a pussy cat, (Arnie cold cocked him once, in real life, knocked him flat on the floor, sure he got fired, and was given $h!t when he didn't show up for work the next day, I've seen fights that involved knives and firearms, and persons gone missing). But both shows are entertaining.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I like the Investigation Discovery channel, although there are a lot of repeats.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
There arent many I still watch regularly.

Boardwalk Empire
The Borgias
Republic of Doyle
Californication

I guess thats about it.

GroundWater

Electoral Member
Oct 27, 2008
Gibbons
Watched my first episode of "Shamless" found it quite funny and I could actually relate to it in alot of ways, kinda of reminded me of my old man.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Wifey and I are hooked on Downton Abbey and Big Bang Theory.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
good shows, I also like Harry's Law

We like that one too. Too bad its cancelled.

Other shows we watch
  • Criminal Minds
  • CSI
  • CSI Miami -- for laughs and giggles.
  • Alcotraz -- also cancelled. Too smart for FOX I guess.
  • Hot In Cleveland
  • Mercer and 22 minutes
  • Big Bang.
That's about it.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Aside from stuff on the military channel,sci.,history,disc,there's True Blood,Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones.