What are your favorite foreign dramas?

jasonmarz

Time Out
Jan 5, 2012
I'm a drama maniac and I like to watch all of the world famous dramas. I don't care of genre much but I prefer comedy and trendy dramas to history and serious dramas. Here is my current favorite foreign drama list. Do you have some foreign dramas to recommend?

1. Miranda (I'm looking forward to season3)
2. Sherlock
3. Shameless (its scenario is so good)
4. Hero (Japanese drama it's main character is so cool)
5. You're handsome (Korean trendy drama about an idol group's life)
6. Dae jang gum(Korean history drama, it's quite difficult for me to understand but quite interesting)
7. The lying game
8. Bing bang theory

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
It seems you're keying on TV dramas but if you like movies, my wife and I watched the original Swedish trilogy of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Awesome stuff. I keep thinking I need to read the books if they are available in English.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
It seems you're keying on TV dramas but if you like movies, my wife and I watched the original Swedish trilogy of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Awesome stuff. I keep thinking I need to read the books if they are available in English.
They are.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Those are good dramas.

Not enough sex though, the plot can get pretty dull at times. ;)
Well, get in there and do something about it. I was taught if you see something that needs to be done, it is up to you to do it.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

They were really good. Books were awesome as well.

Well, get in there and do something about it. I was taught if you see something that needs to be done, it is up to you to do it.

No thanks, I'd rather just change the channel.

Less than kind is a great show. Set in Winnipeg and produced by Mark McKinney (formerly Kids in the Hall).

That is a great show. Are they still making it after Maury Chaykins death? I've been looking for it but haven't seen any new episodes.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Very cool, I will watch for it.

Showtime as well, lots of good and interesting stuff there.

AMC has been knocking them out of the park lately too.

Even the one in Winnipeg????

I have two children born in Manitoba. I still like to think of that frozen wasteland as another Country.