India's got talent

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Is it safe to assume that an act that featured eating broken glass from fluorescent tubes and a mixture of martial arts techniques, did not go on to the next round? BTW, Bill there was nothing in the act that needed to be faked. I've seen all of those martial arts demonstrations performed at one time or another.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Is it safe to assume that an act that featured eating broken glass from fluorescent tubes and a mixture of martial arts techniques, did not go on to the next round? BTW, Bill there was nothing in the act that needed to be faked. I've seen all of those martial arts demonstrations performed at one time or another.

I've seen all of them performed at some time or another, just, never with such recklessness. I had to turn it off.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
.....Bill there was nothing in the act that needed to be faked. I've seen all of those martial arts demonstrations performed at one time or another.
Yes I've seen some amazing things too-a Qi Gong Master from China smashing Canadian shield rocks with his bare fists for instance.

But these guys aren't to be trusted not now not ever-and the music was lip synched.