Poor ol' Justy Beiber

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This kid could disappear fast, sooner or later. Hope he doesn't meet a tragic end but the pressure and fakery must be incredibly intense.

Anyway, the lad couldn't handle the words to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".

Justin Bieber performs Santa claus is comin' to town on the today show [23.11.11] - YouTube

Pop superstar Justin Bieber, who was accused of lip-syncing his hit “Baby” on the 2010 “Video Music Awards,” was definitely singing live on yesterday’s “Today” show — because he forgot some words to “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town.”
The holiday ditty — given a rap-style treatment by the 17-year-old Bieber — is featured on his new Christmas CD.
He used the song to close out his “Today” show appearance — surrounded by hundreds of screaming, adoring fans who’d camped out all night in the rain to see their idol.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Fakery?

How many performers lip sync their 'live' performances?

Probably quite a few. I recall hearing that Ashley Simpson and Britney Spears have both been caught lip syncing.

As for Beiber forgetting his lines? He was probably just worried that his DNA sample would have come back positive and that there would be a Beiber Jr. in the near future.;)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Fakery?

How many performers lip sync their 'live' performances?

i could also be called 'lip sing'.;)

Probably quite a few. I recall hearing that Ashley Simpson and Britney Spears have both been caught lip syncing.

As for Beiber forgetting his lines? He was probably just worried that his DNA sample would have come back positive and that there would be a Beiber Jr. in the near future.;)

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - Justin Bieber Performs '(It's Not My) Baby' - Video - NBC.com