love is painful

phantom

May 31, 2011
Everyday i have the same problem. My ex-boyfriend is always tring to Make me mad.He steals my friends ,acts like Im a desease.My friends tell me to ingore him but its hard to ingore someone who knows your weakness. I swear hes trying toget under my skin. I dont like people like him,and I made a bad choice dating him in sooooooooo many ways. I hope I dont do it again.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Everyday i have the same problem. My ex-boyfriend is always tring to Make me mad.He steals my friends ,acts like Im a desease.My friends tell me to ingore him but its hard to ingore someone who knows your weakness. I swear hes trying toget under my skin. I dont like people like him,and I made a bad choice dating him in sooooooooo many ways. I hope I dont do it again.

People can only make you mad if you let them.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

Annyev

Jun 30, 2011
Newcastle England
Try new things. And allow yourself only so much time a day to think about him. Hard to do, but eventually you will get there. It helps a lot to become aware that other men find you attractive too. So try to notice that men notice you, it will make you feel loads better....good luck!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

How on Earth can someone "steal" your friends? That I just don't understand.

An "ex?" Really? Meh....water off a duck's back. This can only bother you if you
let it bother you.

Bana

Aug 28, 2011
You mustn't let his selfish behavior destroy you. Be strong! Show him he is not defeating you, and make a point that you won't act immature to make him look bad. Tell your friends about how you feel, and they'll understand. Move on- you can do it. It won't be easy, but it's possible. Breakups occur all the time, and though the pain seems unbearable, you'll find happiness again. Perhaps you should look at it in a positive light. Don't be scared of embarking in a new relationship because of the fear of being hurt again. Be brave. What your ex-boyfriend wants if for you to seem affected and ''destroyed'' by his actions- which you're not, right? Good luck!