smallville series finale

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I thought that it took forever to get superman off the ground. I knew they were going to show him saving the world but every time I thought, here he goes, the commercial break would come. I also thought that telling the Pres and his staff that we had to give our heroes a chance was stretching things a bit.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Spaminator, do you ever watch The Event? I have been following it since the beginning when I thought the 'aliens' might just be friendlies. Now I know that Sophia will do and has done everything she can to get 'her people' here no matter the cost to human life - so of course, I completely loathe her with a passion, where once I thought I might like her and sympathized with her cause.

Seems like the Pres will be coming back too as the antidote appears to be working - can hardly wait to see what he will do to the Vice.

Oh and a question about smallville. Luther came back but did his sister infect him with something? Is he going to drop dead again? I really didn't get that part straight. I always liked loathing Luther, hope he is back. Glad his old man is a gonner.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Spaminator, do you ever watch The Event? I have been following it since the beginning when I thought the 'aliens' might just be friendlies. Now I know that Sophia will do and has done everything she can to get 'her people' here no matter the cost to human life - so of course, I completely loathe her with a passion, where once I thought I might like her and sympathized with her cause.

Seems like the Pres will be coming back too as the antidote appears to be working - can hardly wait to see what he will do to the Vice.

Oh and a question about smallville. Luther came back but did his sister infect him with something? Is he going to drop dead again? I really didn't get that part straight. I always liked loathing Luther, hope he is back. Glad his old man is a gonner.
yep, its a good show. i especially like, leila and vicky.;-) it was interesting the role reversal between sophia and thomas.

tess mercer/lutessa luthor gave lex a chemical that wiped his memory of clarks powers and alien heritage.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
yep, its a good show. i especially like, leila and vicky.;-) it was interesting the role reversal between sophia and thomas.
You are not kidding, Spam. Sophia is now the evil bitch and Thomas is dead. Weird ending to last week's show - can hardly wait to see their planet - if we do get to see it.

tess mercer/lutessa luthor gave lex a chemical that wiped his memory of clarks powers and alien heritage.
Well that should make things very interesting next season. Glad Luthor is back though as he will still find ways to get Clark.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
You are not kidding, Spam. Sophia is now the evil bitch and Thomas is dead. Weird ending to last week's show - can hardly wait to see their planet - if we do get to see it.

Well that should make things very interesting next season. Glad Luthor is back though as he will still find ways to get Clark.
i'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. the season finale was also the series finale. there won't be an 11th season. rip smallville. :-(