HighEnd3D.com Gallery:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

3D Image Gallery, Compositing Image Gallery, Animated Shorts Gallery, High end comput

If you're interesting in 3D modeling, animation and the sort, this is a great site to check out. They have loads of images / videos made by various 3D artists who submitted their work, lots of tutorials, plug-ins and much more for anybody dabbling in 3D. They have lots of stuff for just about every 3D program out there, including 3D Studio Max, Maya (My preferred program) and many more.

Check out the gallery and let me know what you like / impresses you. I used to venture this site a lot back when I was in college for animation.... lot's of inspiration here.

Enjoy

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I have a similar application in my system but it is labour intensive and requires a lot of memory which I have. Tried it, perhaps not my cup of tea but it is indeed impressive.
rgs
scth

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

3D Image Gallery, Compositing Image Gallery, Animated Shorts Gallery, High end comput

If you're interesting in 3D modeling, animation and the sort, this is a great site to check out. They have loads of images / videos made by various 3D artists who submitted their work, lots of tutorials, plug-ins and much more for anybody dabbling in 3D. They have lots of stuff for just about every 3D program out there, including 3D Studio Max, Maya (My preferred program) and many more.

Check out the gallery and let me know what you like / impresses you. I used to venture this site a lot back when I was in college for animation.... lot's of inspiration here.

Enjoy

Thanks Praxius, I'm interested in very simple CAD, I could use a boot in the right direction.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
db,
Its embedded in my system as an application. So the only alternative is....
rgs
scth