Members only: Woman makes sculptures of *****es of former lovers

spaminator
Members only: Woman makes sculptures of *****es of former lovers
Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, September 23, 2016 05:20 PM EDT
A British woman snubbed by a former lover decided to take matters into her own hands.
Lily Heaume, 18, is now working on an art project where she makes sculptures of ex-bedmates’ members from memory.
The Hampshire art student told the Daily Star (external - login to view) started crafting her first after being spurned by a lover over text.
“Then I carved ‘liar’ into it,” she told the newspaper, adding that she then decided to create a phallic souvenir of all her conquests.
Her project is now called “10 Portraits” and copies have been snapped up fanciers of such things.
“I didn’t disclose whose is whose. They’re only made from memory,” she said. “Luckily, two of them I’m still friends with helped me out but one got a bit sour and awkward about it.
“They’re only made from memory, it’s not like I’ve put a little name tag next to each one.”
And each ***** is personalized with a short message, with one reading “stop calling me.”
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/09/23...-former-lovers

MHz
At 18 it should be a 'small' collection. I wonder if size was the reason for breakups in lots of failed relationships/

Tecumsehsbones
Brits are retarded.

MHz
They are still the smartest in the EU.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Brits are retarded.

We'll withold our judgement on Yanks until after the November elections.
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Sep 23rd, 2016 at 07:34 PM..

MHz
No we won't as that is when they will get wiser. Might as well enjoy them being retards as long as we can.

28 vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wifUX...Gk_fbPULuq0Tlk

Machjo
If the sexes were reversed, people would be calling her a womanizer or a skirt-chaser.

MHz
+1
#8  Top Rated Post
You mean rather than a sl*t?

Machjo
Question: why does the English word 'slvt' seem so much worse than 'womanizer?'

I know they both have a negative connotation, but 'slvt' more so. Is it just that English is sexist?

MHz
Manizer just doesn't have the right ring to it. Most men enjoy meeting 'easy women'. (at least for one night)

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

Question: why does the English word 'slvt' seem so much worse than 'womanizer?'

I know they both have a negative connotation, but 'slvt' more so. Is it just that English is sexist?

Well, of course!

Ludlow
Rodney Dangerfield entered the three legged race......by himself

no new posts