Electrician-turned stripper removes 6 ribs to look like 'living cartoon'

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Electrician-turned stripper removes 6 ribs to look like 'living cartoon'
Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, November 27, 2015 02:59 PM EST | Updated: Friday, November 27, 2015 04:39 PM EST
A woman says she had six ribs removed in a bid to look like Jessica Rabbit.
It's the latest surgery for Pixee Fox, a Swedish electrician-turned model and stripper in North Carolina.
The 25-year-old has spent thousands of dollars over the years on many body modifications, including butt, nose and boob jobs. Her latest -- having her lower ribs removed -- gave her a 14-inch waist.
She posted photos on social media wrapping her fingers fully around her waist.
The operation was reportedly done in Indianapolis and took five hours.
In her blog, Fox says she continues working on her transformation "from a human being to a living cartoon," and has launched a GoFundMe page to raise cash. Her goal is to look like the Who Framed Roger Rabbit vixen and other sexy cartoon characters, such as Holly Would from the Ralph Bakshi cartoon Cool World and Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.
"Being a plastic doll is 'high maintenance' so everything helps!" she wrote.
Up next is hip, bum and eyelash implants.
Fox has 70,000 followers on Instagram.
Electrician-turned stripper removes 6 ribs to look like 'living cartoon' | Weird

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I don't understand how, when someone applies for gender reassignment surgery, they are required to undergo psychiatric testing yet when someone wants surgery to make them look more like a cartoon, they are not. Am I missing something here?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I'm curious about the damage that'll be done to the organs that are protected by those 6 ribs.

Constant irritation of such organs causes lesions which in turn can become cancerous. She may just have increased her risk of organ cancer by a large amount. I wonder if she's being monitored secretly by some oncologists or cancer researchers.

That would explain SLM's inquiry into why she's not required to have a psych evaluation first.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Didn't Prince and Marilyn Manson have ribs removed to enable them to suck their own knobs?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Didn't Prince and Marilyn Manson have ribs removed to enable them to suck their own knobs?

think that was a rumour.

I'd also heard the rumour that Maynard from Tool had breast augmentation surgery on himself so he could have his own boobs. But I have no facts.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
think that was a rumour.

I'd also heard the rumour that Maynard from Tool had breast augmentation surgery on himself so he could have his own boobs. But I have no facts.

He sounds like a tool.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
He sounds like a tool.

well you see, he's not afraid of breasts...like you are, so I can understand your inability to understand anything to do with breasts and other peoples fondness for them.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I don't understand how, when someone applies for gender reassignment surgery, they are required to undergo psychiatric testing yet when someone wants surgery to make them look more like a cartoon, they are not. Am I missing something here?

She is not attractive in the least. It boggles the mind that the doctors even performed that surgery, as it obviously was something that could potentially be very dangerous. Doctors like that should lose their licenses because all they care about is the money.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
She is not attractive in the least. It boggles the mind that the doctors even performed that surgery, as it obviously was something that could potentially be very dangerous. Doctors like that should lose their licenses because all they care about is the money.

she's attractive to those who enjoy the life like blow up dolls and the people who dress up in the life like blow up doll suits, she's like the next generation...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
she's attractive to those who enjoy the life like blow up dolls and the people who dress up in the life like blow up doll suits, she's like the next generation...

Then people like that should wake up, as that adulation is just feeding the desire to do more modifications and it will eventually kill (or severely maim) the ones getting such drastic modifications.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Fine.

But human beings are meant to have the number of ribs they are born with. We have ribs for a reason.

If it becomes aesthetically pleasing to be missing limbs, should cosmetic surgeons be allowed to hack off arms and legs.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Then people like that should wake up, as that adulation is just feeding the desire to do more modifications and it will eventually kill (or severely maim) the ones getting such drastic modifications.

But human beings are meant to have the number of ribs they are born with. We have ribs for a reason.

If it becomes aesthetically pleasing to be missing limbs, should cosmetic surgeons be allowed to hack off arms and legs.

I think we're ok population wise. If'n they want to go about doing strange things to their bodies, and they've signed a waiver, its' their life.

"Seed sowing for these people might not be the best evolutionary model for a healthy and smart population of humans. We won't parish for the lack of a few" - Ebenezer Twila.

Consider them willing and happily self volunteering participants in scientific research on the repercussion from elective amputation of non essential for the immediate continuation of life limbs and such.

We'll learn from this and some poor animal won't be forced into a cage to endure a life time of potential pain and misery, since this willing and informed human has offered to do it, and pay for it and live with it. Not only that but she can communicate what is going on with her body, which animals are not inclined nor often able to do.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I think we're ok population wise. If'n they want to go about doing strange things to their bodies, and they've signed a waiver, its' their life.

"Seed sowing for these people might not be the best evolutionary model for a healthy and smart population of humans. We won't parish for the lack of a few" - Ebenezer Twila.

Even if they're mentally unbalanced? Again I ask, why do persons wanting gender reassignment surgery need to undo psychiatric assessments yet someone want to look like a cartoon doesn't?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Even if they're mentally unbalanced? Again I ask, why do persons wanting gender reassignment surgery need to undo psychiatric assessments yet someone want to look like a cartoon doesn't?

Who's to decide if they are mentally imbalanced. Who is to decide what is normal and acceptable for you or for me?

You don't see breast aguementation surgery a concern for anybody, nor lip, buttock, lyposuction etc. All elective, all non life promoting, some potentially harmful.

And you can buy cigarettes at the local pharmacy if you're old enough and we know what that does to the body, but we never question the smokers sanity or mental balance.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
well you see, he's not afraid of breasts...like you are, so I can understand your inability to understand anything to do with breasts and other peoples fondness for them.
Which is odd because he is quite a boob. :lol:

Well, I don't know about other countries but in Canada, the govt will pay for gender reassignment surgery whereas they won't pay to have several ribs removed just for sh*ts and giggles.