Strange hobby: Building 'Transformers' robots

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Could you and Locutus take your pi$$ing match, seeing who can start the most threads, some place else. Both of you are crowding out legitimate, discussionable threads with mindless pap from some newsfeed.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Could you and Locutus take your pi$$ing match, seeing who can start the most threads, some place else. Both of you are crowding out legitimate, discussionable threads with mindless pap from some newsfeed.
I wasn't in a competition with anyone. I was merely posting stuff that I thought some would be interested in. you make it sound as though what you and the others like you have posted is so much better then anything I have posted. if the majority of you feel the same way, then why am I bothering to post here? :( :confused:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I wasn't in a competition with anyone. I was merely posting stuff that I thought some would be interested in. you make it sound as though what you and the others like you have posted is so much better then anything I have posted. if the majority of you feel the same way, then why am I bothering to post here? :( :confused:
the fact that your posts start threads is proof enough that you should bother to post them here spam...not all OPs start long threads, others do, it's hit and miss

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

Ya, we need more 'discussable' threads which I find make me sad and depressed so suck it political boy and play in the 'stomp your feet mindlessly about world events' threads. Also, brush up on your grade school grammar.

Last edited:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Oh you mean legitimate discussionable threads where you drop such pearls of wisdom like "Gubmit knows best". Yes, you are a master debater aren't you? :roll:

The majority do not feel that way. My goodness, who the hell agrees with Walter anyway?

As far as I am concerned, you and Locutus are in good company, and keep the varied thread topics coming!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
the fact that your posts start threads is proof enough that you should bother to post them here spam...not all OPs start long threads, others do, it's hit and miss

Oh you mean legitimate discussionable threads where you drop such pearls of wisdom like "Gubmit knows best". Yes, you are a master debater aren't you? :roll:

The majority do not feel that way. My goodness, who the hell agrees with Walter anyway?

As far as I am concerned, you and Locutus are in good company, and keep the varied thread topics coming!
thanks. I appreciate the support. :) :cool:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

You better not try going anywhere, spammy. If you do, I'll get Sal, SLM, and Twila to bring you back here by your short and curlies! And you don't want that...trust me!;)