Check out this Canadian artist

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Brian Wyers

I've known this dude for many years and thought it nice to give his new site a nod. He custom painted one for us last year.

By the by, he sells plenty on his own so this is not sales pitch. Don't be ascared. :lol:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Brian Wyers

I've known this dude for many years and thought it nice to give his new site a nod. He custom painted one for us last year.

By the by, he sells plenty on his own so this is not sales pitch. Don't be ascared. :lol:

I think they are beautiful Loc. They almost have a Georgia O'Keefe thing going for them.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
He has an amazing gift for creating mood and emotion with light and colour. I am passing his site on to some fellow artists.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Brian Wyers

Some really nice stuff! I'm not big fan of florals and bouquets but those are gorgeous. I'd hang one in my home.

I hate that sort of crap it's phony as a $3 bill.

You are a tiny, tiny little man.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
He does a lot of flowers and he is very good at them. He also does very impressive seascapes. I wish he did more animals.
He has the touch with horses. He is sort of the reverse of Robert Bateman who does mostly animals.