Tearing apart the False Flag myth...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
YouTube - Debunk This! 009 ( False Flags )

Nero/the Burning of Rome...

Besides the FACT, that he's promoting an opinion, he's trying to view history, with a contemporary eye.

This is actually the first documented example of a "scapegoat".

The Maine...

A better description would be "Yellow journalism". Not only were Hearst and Pulitzer guilty of fabricating news to seel rags, they were in admitted competition with one another perpetually.

Frederick Remington, a reporter for Hearst's Journal, sent a telegram to Hearst and said...

"There is no war. Request to be recalled"...

Hearts reply...

"Please remain. You furnish the pictures, I'll furnish the war."

Given the technology available at the time, it's not hard to believe they would have gone with "The mine theory". Your source here, ignores the fact that The National Geographic, investigated the wreck and all pertaining documentation, and found credible evidence that it could have been a mine. Given there is evidence of an inward explosion, that would have resulted in igniting the munitions bunkers, causing an outward explosion.

What reason does National Geographic have to lie?

Still, I'm inclined to believe that it may have been Cuban separatists, more so then Spain itself. Due largely to the fact that McKinley didn't want war, Spain didn't want war, the "insurrecto's" and Spain were making concessions for peace.

Have you ever given any thought to the fact that the US may have been an unwitting pawn? Probably not, ideologues look for material to paint their arch nemesis only.

Oh, FYI, the Spanish thought it was a spontaneous combustion fire, from the coal bunker, not faulty wiring, but hey, what need of facts do you have.

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident...

Since this really isn't a conspiracy, nor a false flag action, your source is disingenuous at best.

It's not a matter of public record, the US inadvertently provoked the attack, and the second was a fabrication. The first was actually good enough to pass Johnson's will past Congress, and the second, fabricated attack, was just icing on a resolution that was already in draft.

The supposed second attack was later determined to be rescue craft for the damaged TT boat, and the Maddox fired upon them for no reason.

Iraq...Your buddy missed this great big glaring fact...

The two leaders discussed the possibility of securing further UN support, but President Bush made it clear that he had already decided to go to war.

Sad, but true, he didn't need a "False Flag", he'd already decide he was going to war and no false flag was used. Just lies and a media frenzy.

Debunk that.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Here is a conspiracy.....

Did this...

Begat this?.

The look on Cheney's face is a dead give a way.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm under no delusions, that it matters not who holds the office, the power brokers remain the same...

So bedfellows, will come and go, but the bottom line, is American interests.

False Flags, staged coup's, whatever it takes to protect everything from banana crops, to oil interests.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm under no delusions, that it matters not who holds the office, the power brokers remain the same...

So bedfellows, will come and go, but the bottom line, is American interests.

False Flags, staged coup's, whatever it takes to protect everything from banana crops, to oil interests.
We used to call that colonialism.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If they didn't do it people would still bitch and complain about something. A nation is just a gang trying to control it's turf with the occasional drive by to keep the other gangs in line.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If they didn't do it people would still bitch and complain about something.
Yep, which brings me back to another "debate" in another thread, of what Nixon meant when he called the protesters "haters", who would be lost with a cause.

A nation is just a gang trying to control it's turf with the occasional drive by to keep the other gangs in line.
I like that analogy.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's more than an analogy. Tribes have became legal entities with official turf declarations and treaties.

Canada is our gang and we've earned global status where we don't need permission of the other gangs to go and pillage another lesser gang's turf because we have agreements.