David Icke - Reptilian

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
David Icke is often referred to as a reference for nearly every conspiracy known to mankind. She out his discussion with Bill Maher regarding his claim that the rich and powerful are reptiles from another part of the galaxy. (I'm not making this up)

YouTube - David Icke & Bill Maher - Conversation from Religulous

"I do not believe a word you say but shall defend to the death your right to say it."

-Voltaire

The guy maybe crazy, but I at least admire his honesty. He says what he believes.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
"There's a sucker born every minute" - Hannum (not Barnum)

Not sure it is honesty or knowing it brings more web traffic.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
"There's a sucker born every minute" - Hannum (not Barnum)

Not sure it is honesty or knowing it brings more web traffic.

Good point. If he found a way to make him money, then he might not be that crazy after all. The crazy ones then would be his followers.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Either way he's pretty easy to ignore (and hence not spend any money on his trinkets) and only reference when some other conspiracy dingbat makes dumb comments. :D

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Predicting 9-11 and Gulf war in January of 2001 is some very very very lucky babbling.
Or simply someone finding the right clues and adding them up differently than others. But then, claiming to be Jesus and claiming that the world is run by alien lizard people kinda puts it all off.
I didn't say he was stupid. I might say he's nuts, though.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't care how lucky he was, predicting an attack on US soil was like saying the sun would rise in the am.

The man is a loon.

"I do not believe a word you say but shall defend to the death your right to say it."

-Evelyn Beatrice Hall, written under the pseudonym S. G. Tallentyre
fify.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Or simply someone finding the right clues and adding them up differently than others. But then, claiming to be Jesus and claiming that the world is run by alien lizard people kinda puts it all off.
I didn't say he was stupid. I might say he's nuts, though.
If a repitilian watching, self jesus proclaiming guy is making spot on hits like that what do we need high paid yutzes in alleged "intelligence" when he spit it out for free and it's accurate?
Seems all the "crazys and patriots" are smarter thant he rest of us huh?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Who needs meteorologists when a reptilian watching son of god can predict hurricanes in the south? That takes divine talent.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
If a repitilian watching, self jesus proclaiming guy is making spot on hits like that what do we need high paid yutzes in alleged "intelligence" when he spit it out for free and it's accurate?
All his predictions are accurate and none of the predictions of your "high paid yutzes" are?
Seems all the "crazys and patriots" are smarter thant he rest of us huh?
All of them? The rest of us are all stupid?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Petros, I went looking for some article that shows Icke predicted 9/11, or the Gulf War, I can't find any, can you please throw me link bud?

I did find this though...

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I'm not a big fan of Icke but I did watch the video and I agree with a lot of what he said. I was disappointed that much of the show was filler. I t has been difficult to take him seriously in the past because of his reptilian remarks but as was bicycling around town just now it occurred to me that the base part of our brain is reptilian. Suddenly his statements became less outrageous. Just thought I would throw that out there to see if it stuck to the wall.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He says a lot of nothing. For instance, this youtube video, "Who Controls the Web?". He implies it is controlled by the usual boogiemen but provides not even the slightest piece of evidence.

YouTube - David Icke: Who Controls The Web?

BTW, he is now promoting 2016 as a year something happens (no longer 2012). Rather than get busted in the short term he'll milk another 4 years out of his followers.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
the number of times he hs been right about different things goes way beyond luck
What did he predict? There is no proof that 911 was an inside job. Terrorists have been hijacking planes for decades.