"Bartin" Alternate Theories Rants...just keeping them together....


Cliffy
#31
A derelict is none functioning. You obviously can function but if you want respect you need to stop talking over everybody's heads.
 
Kreskin
#32
He's trying to philosophersizes on us! Were two smart four dat.
 
Kreskin
#33
Bart, do you talk like this over a beer? I'd have a hangover before getting drunk.
 
BARTIN
#34
Im not looking for respect because it does not take two people to give it a way; but no word will ever have more destination than the rank of its own commonality.


Because the fact is only to admit that one light subordinates all shadows, you can have shodows all over the place but they only obey one light and that why respect is not a begging.
 
Cliffy
#35
OK, then be a self righteous dweeb then.
 
Kreskin
#36
Have you met China?
 
BARTIN
#37
Centuries did not invent the momemnt; because the moment is where time begins and not the end.

But if you believe in centures more than the moment than your just a thought and not a thinker.

Destination is not the boss of origin because direcition only responds to the causes and never the consequences.

Nobody is trying to be smart or dumb because somebody would have to know the difference.

Words are suppposed to be freinds and not strangers.
 
relic
#38
"Don't bogart that joint my friend"
 
BARTIN
#39
I SEE YOU LIKE TO HELP THE CRIMINAL BLAME THE VICTUM SOMETIMES, BUT EITHER YOUR USING THE WORDS OR THEY ARE USING YOU

Drug testing endorses the progress of the drug maker in order to quota the detection of a drug user.

To detect or pursue a drug user is to allow the sponsorship of the maker or sources of its supply.

 
Liberalman
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by BARTINView Post

I SEE YOU LIKE TO HELP THE CRIMINAL BLAME THE VICTUM SOMETIMES, BUT EITHER YOUR USING THE WORDS OR THEY ARE USING YOU

Drug testing endorses the progress of the drug maker in order to quota the detection of a drug user.

To detect or pursue a drug user is to allow the sponsorship of the maker or sources of its supply.

Are you high on drugs?
 
DaSleeper
#41
The whole OP is gobbledygook...One thing caught my eye right away Article 94 of the UCMJ deals with mutiny or sedition
 
The Old Medic
#42
Aside from the idea that your "writing" comes across as if you are on some drugs, what on earth are you trying to say?

Drug testing is necessary to keep people with addled brains from driving, flying airplanes, and doing other things that can cause great harm to others. if you can't see that, you have a major problem yourself.
 
The Old Medic
#43
Barry, please go see a doctor and get on some medication. You are nuttier than a ZagNut bar!
 
Ron in Regina
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by BARTINView Post

DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS ; YES OR NO

Email Link Removed.


Dude, seriously....what is this all about & why the link to a some Email Addy?

This is a Forum. It's called Canadian Content. It's an online discussion site.
If a question is asked on a Forum, it would be discussed and answered on
the same Forum, wouldn't it? What's the deal with the separate Email Link?
Last edited by Ron in Regina; May 22nd, 2010 at 02:00 PM..
 
lone wolf
#45
Rather be phishing maybe?
 
DaSleeper
#46
If the link is not the same email as his profile....it's probably physhing
 
eh1eh
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by BARTINView Post

I SEE YOU LIKE TO HELP THE CRIMINAL BLAME THE VICTUM SOMETIMES, BUT EITHER YOUR USING THE WORDS OR THEY ARE USING YOU

Drug testing endorses the progress of the drug maker in order to quota the detection of a drug user.

To detect or pursue a drug user is to allow the sponsorship of the maker or sources of its supply.

Wow. This is deep man.
Attached Images
philosoraptor.jpg (12.9 KB, 1 views)
 
BARTIN
#48
the doctor did not invent man or his body titleship and machines wont help you gin instinct.

if words have no place for you to be the master; then stay in your cage of idiocracy becuse you cant be the boss of mentality.

you are running out of mind not into it.

The world has more reality then your fantasy.


you are a circle of begging trying to claim a spt in direction that you dont see the labor of.


YOU EXCLUDE THEE WORLD THAT WHY YOU CANT BE INCLUDED UNTILL YOU HAVE MORE PALCES TO SEEE SOMETHING BETTER THAN YOUR SELF .


IF THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN YOU, THAN JUST THINK OF HOW GOOD YOU ARE TO ANYTHING THAT HAS TO FOLLOW THE LEADER YOU CLAIM TO BE.

AND IF OTER BPOPLE NEED YOU THEN DONT BE ASTRNGER TO YOURSELF WHEN IT COMES BACK TO YOU.

WHAT ARE YOU ANYWAY IS THERE A NAME FOR IT

OR DOES SOMEBODY ELSE HAVE TO TELL YOU
 
Kreskin
#49
Have you thought about running for Prime Minister?
 
eh1eh
#50
the shock treatments are wearing off.
I hope Denis didn't get on new meds that gives him the above psychosis. ?!?
 
Cliffy
#51
Not only are you incomprehensible, you can't spell worth beans.
 
DaSleeper
#52
The boy is having a lolydo moment:lol :
 
AnnaG
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by BARTINView Post

The mentality of CANADA is invested with the fear of answers and never the questions because;

Answers will only exploit your power of geological focus and reveal your credentials of authority by the attorney of your own merit. etc.

It's an hypothesis. There is no end of hypotheses.
BTW, are you any relation to China, the poster who plugs up the philosophy forum with his version of psychobabble?
 
BARTIN
#54
Your just looking for all of the things that dress up with your mouth not mine.

But the problem is you think everybody should wher your mouth but you.

And thats why you cant stand it when sombody has to talk about somehting that you dont know how to make.


If you you could make anything out of yourself then what do you thikn youare ; because nobody kwnows how to talka about you better than yourslef



you will figure it out because you cant find yourslef with my mouth.


So whatever words do for you is hoow you nkw andything .


Your right dont liten to other people because they cant help you have your own mouth .


So dont let them steal your words, because they might think of you more anyway
 
AnnaG
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by BARTINView Post

DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS ; YES OR NO

Email Link Removed.

DOES CANADA MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH CUSTODY DECISIONS.



With all of the money that Canadians make in the drug testing industry it amounts to counterfeit title and deed; in order to promote fraudulent investment of stock and bonds acrued only by cheating people out of custody.

Drug testing violates the logic of custody and intervention.

Drug testing is a system that confesses to pursue the quota of consequences by permitting the causes.

The logic of custody is the ability to apprehend the causes as opposed to the consequences.

Any pursuit engaging the consequence of drugs conspires to allow the cause or supply of drugs to validate the quota of consequence or demand.

To apprehend the cause prevents the consequence; but to pursue the consequence affords progress of the causes.
Drug testing does not prevent the cause; but does endorse the progress of cause.

The drug maker is the progress of causes or supply; but the drug user is the progress of consequences or demand.
The drug maker recruits the user; but the user does not induce the drug maker.

The logic of evidence is the ability to implicate the causes as opposed to the consequences.

Any legislation that endorses drug testing violates the logic of custody and is further classified as the convention of sedition; mutiny; counterfeit; and conspiracy to commit treason on a government body, by committing bribe, blackmail, and blackball in the act of soliciting the quota to recruit the volunteer of a drug user.

Drug testing is a violation of article 94 in the uniform code of military justice.

Drug testing is considered to be a trespass against United States congress and is subject to the penalties of treason under the provisions of article 94 of
U.C.M.J.

Drug testing endorses the progress of the drug maker in order to quota the detection of a drug user.

To detect or pursue a drug user is to allow the sponsorship of the maker or sources of its supply.

So what's your point?
 
Cliffy
#56
This bozo is starting to sound more like Dennis with every post.
 
gerryh
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by BARTINView Post

Your just looking for all of the things that dress up with your mouth not mine.

But the problem is you think everybody should wher your mouth but you.

And thats why you cant stand it when sombody has to talk about somehting that you dont know how to make.


If you you could make anything out of yourself then what do you thikn youare ; because nobody kwnows how to talka about you better than yourslef



you will figure it out because you cant find yourslef with my mouth.


So whatever words do for you is hoow you nkw andything .


Your right dont liten to other people because they cant help you have your own mouth .


So dont let them steal your words, because they might think of you more anyway


yup....the boys an idiot.
 
BARTIN
#58
And just for your own audit; dont expect to have more entitlements than the benfit of your own mouth and words; becsuase you willl never be worth more than the words you speak; so dont woryy about the words you think your getting from somebody elses labor; because you cant keep somthing that you not the mind of; you cant think in common sense becuse somebody has to make it first; and you dont have to ask where it s comming from if you mad it first;

and whatever keeeps you in that peanut mind of yours is probably how your mouth looks for your face not somebody elses.

You dont want a fool that you cant make first; because if you think the only way to be somebody ; is to always get it from the other person; then waht can you get from me.


If you cant get something out of my word; then gvie up and find a word that looks like you and not me ;


if you can use me to find yourself then what words will you use ......
 
eh1eh
#59
Cool story bro'.

 
BARTIN
#60
Your a con artist and a scape goat to fraud ; and thats why you think the only way to have a word is to be scared of what it says; especially if the words just only talk about where they come from faster than where they end up;



you wont get more than the worth of your own mouth everytime;

and thats why your pissed off;

because you want bettter words but it always comes form somebody else;

you could listen to yourslf but that just remids you who you aint; so that you can look the way you talk.


No word will ever forget the mouth it calls home.


Look at the benefits of being stuck with the mouth your mad of .


Dont feel like your missing anything just because your not the only one with a mouth your scamming
 

Similar Threads

2
A suggestion for an alternate app
by unclepercy | Feb 19th, 2010
35
Alternate taxation system: you choose
by Machjo | Apr 12th, 2009
0
Still More Alternate Viewing
by missile | Mar 3rd, 2005
no new posts