Bigfoot spotted on Michigan eagle nest camera?

spaminator
Bigfoot spotted on Michigan eagle nest camera?
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Thursday, October 06, 2016 01:37 PM EDT | Updated: Thursday, October 06, 2016 01:42 PM EDT
BEULAH, Mich. — Some people think they’ve spotted Bigfoot on a live camera trained on an eagle’s nest in Michigan.
The clip from a camera mounted on a tree near a state fish hatchery shows baby eaglets in the nest while a dark figure walking on two legs moves on the ground below.
The Detroit Free Press (external - login to view) reports the clip was highlighted on the website of CarbonTV, which has partnered with the state to install the eagle cam. The company tells the Free Press the clip was captured in May.
Idaho State University Professor Jeff Meldrum, who studies the legend of the never-confirmed man-ape-like creature, tells the newspaper the video is “interesting,” but “doesn’t offer much by way of compelling evidence.”
Some people think they’ve spotted Bigfoot on a live camera trained on an eagle’s nest in Michigan. (OutdoorHub/YouTube)

wwwyoutubecomwatchvr34Sqv-iblc

Bigfoot spotted on Michigan eagle nest camera? | World | News | Toronto Sun

Tecumsehsbones
Sure it wasn't a ghost spotted in Buggery Castle in Pisspuddle, Dungshire?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Sure it wasn't a ghost spotted in Buggery Castle in Pisspuddle, Dungshire?

No. It's a Bigfoot.

I reckon the bottom video footage is fake, though. It looks like some knobhead in a costume.

EagleSmack
It would have been funnier if he had worn a creepy clown suit.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

No. It's a Bigfoot.

I reckon the bottom video footage is fake, though. It looks like some knobhead in a costume.

You reckon?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

You reckon?

He's appropriating my culture!

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

You reckon?

Yeah. I think it's some fellow in a costume. Almost certain, in fact. The gif have been more believable had the goit not done some silly dance in it.