socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
The Multiverse and Gods.
======…
There are many spaces in Physics.
a) SRT has Minkowski spacetime.
b) Quantum mechanics first of all is h (!) and h (!)
was born from the Kirchhoff 's space - “black body”
c) String theory . . .
Oh ! String theory is very rich, it has many spaces:
11-D space, 27-D space, M-D space . . .
d) Astrophysics . . . (!)
Astrophysics has the strongest space – Black Hole:
everything that Big Bang created - Black Hole swallows.
#
There are many different Gods too: Brahman, Yahweh , Allah, Tao, Logos . . .
#
It seems, that the best way to solve the problem “The Multiverse and Gods “
is to give to every God its own Scientific space.
============…

Attachments

• GOD and Multiverse.jpg
    GOD and Multiverse.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
What are you and you want to restrict God as you think according to your limited mind?

Moreover, this post is full of science art, and many assertions:

Like that there are many gods: Allah and Yahweh .. etc.

These are names of the same Creator and Lord of all nations ... names (according to different languages) of God the One, the Eternal .. the Almighty and Most Gracious.
God has many names in different languages and many names bearing His fair attributes like the Most Merciful, the Most Forgiving, the All-Knowing.

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Allah and Yahweh .. etc.

These are names of the same Creator and Lord of all nations ...
names (according to different languages) of God the One, the Eternal ..

@selfsame
It is your own philosophical opinion
In life the true musclemen never will worship Yahweh and
true Jews will never worship Christian God and
true Christian will never worship Allah.
Etc . . . .

It is life . . . . they will newer find common language.
=========…

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You speak with philosophy, which means the searching about or seeking after the truth.

God is the Truth .. the Eternal, the Creator.
While people have different views or concepts or thinking about Him.
So He is the same One, but they are of different opinions about Him.

Therefore, this explains the most outstanding principle of God's religion (the First Commandment) ... which is primarily the same religion, while people have distorted it into many religions ...
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment

God's religion is essentially to worship and glorify God the Creator .. while people have distorted this meaning into many religions of the association or idolatry .. by means of (the enthusiasm about the prophets and the religious men) to the extent that they associated them with God alone.

Like they associated the priest Ezra who re-wrote the Torah, or they associated Jesus Christ with God Almighty in a way of Trinity, and they associated the imams and worshiped their tombs in addition to worshiping God Himself.

==================================================================

The First Commandment written in the Tablets of Moses and the Gospel of Jesus, and in the Quran of God:

A— It is mentioned in the Book of Deuteronomy, chapter 5: 7-9
“7-You shall not have strange gods in my sight.
8-You shall not make to yourself a graven thing, nor the likeness of anythings, that are in heaven above, or that are in the earth beneath, or that abide in the waters under the earth."

B— It is mentioned in the Gospel according to Mark, chapter 12: 29-30
“29-And Jesus answered him: The first commandment of all is: The Lord your God is one God.
30-And you shall love the Lord your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength. This is the first commandment.”

And the following is in the Gospel according to Mark 12: 32
There is One God and there is no other besides Him.”

C— God – be exalted – said in the Quran 2: 163, which means:

(Your God is One God; there is no god [in the universe] but He, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.)

And He – be exalted – said in the Quran 17: 23, which means:

([O Mohammed] your Lord decrees, that you [people] must worship none save Him [alone.])

In life the true musclemen never will worship Yahweh and
true Jews will never worship Christian God and
true Christian will never worship Allah.

I myself worship Yahweh (i.e Khodah or God or Allah) .. the Creator the Almighty and Most Gracious.
So what's the problem?
He is the same one the Lord of the heavens and the earth and the Lord of all nations, who has many names in various languages.

This has been the new invention of Hawkins and his like, who said: the god of Muslims, the god of Christians ..etc.

Most of people now have contradicted the First Commandment and so they have different misconceptions about God.
=====================================================

To prove this: ask one the Christian Arab and say to him (in Arabic) : Who is the creator? The Christian Arab will answer: He is Allah (in Arabic.)
Of course if you ask the Christian Englishman: he will answer: He is God that is the Creator.
Therefore, it is only a matter of language.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You are Socratus; so you are the 'man'; you are the 'philosopher', 'the Greek', the 'member of CCforum', etc.
So these are names of the same one: Socratus.

Moreover, some people here: Muslims (and it is the same for others also): they call God: "He"
So they say: He, He, He as a matter of love, admiration and glorification.

In Arabic they pronounce it as such Hoo, HOO, HOO, HOO and they keep shouting like this HOO HOO HOO: these are the ascetics. They mean by it He: implying God, or He is God.

Quran 27: 8-9 which mean:
{8. But when he came to [the fire a], he was called to: "Blessed be [the speech of God that you hear] from [the direction of] the fire, and [blessed be you, Moses] who are about it b, and [say]: "Praise be to God, the Lord of nations and worlds."

9. "O Moses, [the Speaker is] I: God, the All-Mighty c, the Most Wise. d "}

8 a He saw an olive tree flaming with fire, but it was not burning; so he stood astonished, and then he was called …
Therefore, the ‘blessed’ is the speech of God. The indication of this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 6: 92, which means:
(And this [Quran] is a book which We have sent down [to Mohammed]; blessed, and [the Quran is] confirming [the apostle-hood of Mohammed] by whose hands [is the Book])

for God – be glorified – was not on that tree, but He directed and sent His speech from over the Throne to that tree, and Moses heard it in the Valley of Sinai.

8 b It means: Moses, take off your shoes, for you are now in a blessed holy valley, and [say]: "Praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds".

9 c In My kingdom: I take revenge on your enemies and give you power over them.
9 d In My acts: I do not do anything but only for a wise purpose.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/27.htm#a27_9

quran-ayat(dot)com

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
You are Socratus; so you are the 'man'; you are the 'philosopher', 'the Greek', the 'member of CCforum', etc.
So these are names of the same one: Socratus.

Moreover, some people here: Muslims (and it is the same for others also): they call God: "He"
So they say: He, He, He as a matter of love, admiration and glorification.

In Arabic they pronounce it as such Hoo, HOO, HOO, HOO and they keep shouting like this HOO HOO HOO: these are the ascetics. They mean by it He: implying God, or He is God.
Yeah well ya sound like a fookin owl there Selfsap.

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
“When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai,
he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law,
the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.”
/ Exodus 31:18 /

This can mean that at Moses’ time (1393-1273 BCE) God was
a sculptor ( look attachment) but after Moses’ death he lost
all clients and decided to choose another profession –
— to be preacher. The choice was successful.
From this time God tells to people the Bible’s stories.
=========…

Attachments

• God as a sculptor.jpg
    God as a sculptor.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 0