Family claims to have spotted UFOs near Montreal

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Family claims to have spotted UFOs near Montreal
'At first I thought it was a plane'
Daniel Deslauriers, QMI Agency
First posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 12:20 PM EST | Updated: Thursday, January 16, 2014 06:13 PM EST
SAINT-ADOLPHE-D'HOWARD, QUE. - A Quebec family has been seeing strange lights in the sky for three years, and QMI Agency also observed the phenomenon this month.
At 6 p.m. on Jan. 9, a QMI reporter saw six moving lights over a wooded area in the Laurentians region an hour northeast of Montreal.
The objects appeared at the horizon and tracked across the sky, one after another, less than a minute apart.
They came from the west and moved eastward in total silence.
QMI observed 10 mysterious objects in less than 45 minutes.
The light show happened not far from the home of local businessman Benoit Meilleur, who recalls spotting the light display for the first time in 2011.
He says he doesn't believe in aliens and insisted QMI record the phenomenon before he agreed to have his interview published.
The businessman says he was returning home one night when he saw a triangular object moving very slowly near his house.
"At first I thought it was a plane," he said. "It was so low and so slow that I could have hit it with a golf ball."
He called the Canadian Armed Forces.
"They told me they didn't detect anything," said Meilleur.
He also contacted NORAD and Quebec provincial police, but made little headway.
"They even asked me if I was feeling alright," said the businessman.
Meilleur's 18-year-old son Samuel says the lights tend to appear between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. every night.
Contacted by QMI, National Defence said it's not aware of the phenomenon.
A Quebec family has been observing strange lights outside their home. (DANIEL DESLAURIERS/QMI AGENCY)

Family claims to have spotted UFOs near Montreal | Canada | News | Toronto Sun

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the shape of most UFOs has changed along with current shapes of experimental hovering technology crafts.

Will Smiff not Smith.

When we first watched that movie on video we played it right through to the end to watch the music video. At the end of that Smith, or Smiff if you refer, puts on his shades and uses the flash thingy into the camera. My nephew, who was around 6 or 7, turns to us and asks "Are we going to forget the movie now?"

:D

PS I like the grime reaper penguin.

It's a fashion statement. I'm going for cute/macabre. Lol,

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When we first watched that movie on video we played it right through to the end to watch the music video. At the end of that Smith, or Smiff if you refer, puts on his shades and uses the flash thingy into the camera. My nephew, who was around 6 or 7, turns to us and asks "Are we going to forget the movie now?"
Kids are great. While I await grandkids
the returnable nieces and nephews will have to do.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I am. My daughter will make for an awesome mom. She takes her cousins out to do things too. My Mrs, my girl and 4 nieces all went to see the clump crusher the night before last in Saskatoon.

The 8 year said she prefers going to hockey games with uncle Pete :) Hooray for me!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I am. My daughter will make for an awesome mom. She takes her cousins out to do things too. My Mrs, my girl and 4 nieces all went to see the clump crusher the night before last in Saskatoon.

The 8 year said she prefers going to hockey games with uncle Pete :) Hooray for me!

I am not ready to be that frigging grown up!:D

And you can't make me either. Nah nah nah nuh nah nah.