2012 - Best U.S. places to survive the apocalypse

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

It's the end of the world.

These days it's impossible to avoid the hype about Dec. 21, 2012, or "Doomsday," as it's often called. Type "2012" and "end of the world" into Google and you get nearly 8 million hits. YouTube offers hundreds of thousands of clips that warn viewers about their fate and advise them on how to survive. And Hollywood has been cashing in with blockbuster apocalyptic films that explore everything from plagues and nuclear warfare to aliens and zombies.

While many may scoff at the thought of preparing for the end of the world, there are thousands of people worldwide who are doing just that. They're stockpiling canned food, planting gardens, installing solar panels, buying up ammunition and building survival bunkers.

You may think these people are crazy, but if the apocalypse happened tomorrow, where would you go? Check out our list of the top places in the U.S. to wait out the apocalypse and maybe we'll see you in 2013.

MORE... >>> Best places in the U.S. to survive the apocalypse | MNN - Mother Nature Network

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O..........."""
Nick Lombardo 10/03/2010 15:18 PM
Please every one. This is not a size contest.Its a blog on the best plases to servive the apocolips.""

Thanks Nick. I'd like to spend my last few hours with a bottle of Haig and Haig Pinch, conversing with someone who can spell.

If it's to be a true "apocolips", there's no "plase" where we will "servive"..................thank Christ.

Ground zero would be my choice of location.

Apologies to Nick (whomever he may be)...........but, ****, there is Google.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
8O..........."""
Nick Lombardo 10/03/2010 15:18 PM
Please every one. This is not a size contest.Its a blog on the best plases to servive the apocolips.""

Thanks Nick. I'd like to spend my last few hours with a bottle of Haig and Haig Pinch, conversing with someone who can spell.

If it's to be a true "apocolips", there's no "plase" where we will "servive"..................thank Christ.

Ground zero would be my choice of location.

Apologies to Nick (whomever he may be)...........but, ****, there is Google.

I think you hit the nail on the head Nuggler. For my last few hours, I would pick Glenlivets(sp) and
maybe a couple bottles.......you don't want to run short...:roll:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The end cannot be near, I am a farmer and I still have some money.
All this nonsense about the end coming in December. We have of
course seen or at least heard of this both in our lifetime and in history.
In one thousand AD people sat of the roof tops waiting for Jesus.
They of course had no idea about the tribes in Latin America that put
together a calendar rock collection.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well there are sure plenty of "normal" people that are Doomsday Preppers, accountants, doctors, lawyers, and so on.. (Closet Doomsday Preppers)

[youtube]l7u9HzKwrcs[/youtube]

Fear can control most of us... George W. Bush mastered this with the Homeland Security's five color-coded threat levels, kept everyone on edge and wanting a government that was not afraid to take on the enemy.. (invade the attackers country)

I will say one thing about 2012, the hype and the fear.. there sure is a sh!t load of money to be made off millions of scared people.

Downside, if there really is a 2012 disaster that kills off most of humanity, I don't think you'll be able to spend your earnings, but it may keep you warm at night as you burn it.

The Survival Store - Survival Gear & Emergency Supplies

Survival Supply Canada Inc.