Help Wanted

kens

Apr 3, 2011
A large poultry farm within an hour of NW Edmonton is looking for a new staff member.

Experience with poultry is not a requirement.

This is a stable, long term position with a growing and successful company.

Qualifications like; common sense, mechanical aptitude, experience with computers and controls, a desire to learn, an ability to communicate, being organized, a passion for excellence and being responsible are what you need. You also need to be able to supervise and work with people.

For the right person this position leads to assistant manager.

If you are this person or know of someone contact me with the details.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
No definitely not! Why?

I'm not sure how you stumbled across this Forum, and then confused it with a
Free Classified Adds site like Kijiji.....but it isn't one. Just a heads up kens.

If you wish to stay and play, you're very welcome to, but no more spam-ish
stuff like the above please. I'll leave the Thread in place, but don't do that again.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

P.S. You might want to try posting your add here if you haven't already done so.
It's a Free Classified Adds site: Edmonton Area jobs, careers & employment - Free Edmonton Area Classifieds at Kijiji

Last edited:

kens

Apr 3, 2011
Sorry about that I definitely did not mean to break the rules. I scanned the rules in advance and did not see any prohibition of such posts, perhaps I missed it. A number of forums accept such postings as a service to their members.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Sorry about that I definitely did not mean to break the rules. I scanned the rules in advance and did not see any prohibition of such posts, perhaps I missed it. A number of forums accept such postings as a service to their members.

No worries, just don't repeat it. Stay and take a look around.

I do appreciate the fact that, though technically your post is SPAM, you
took the time to place it in the most applicable subforum to its content.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit