Looking for Irish who can Help

carlow1

Feb 23, 2011
Hi all . I am from Carlow in Ireland and I am a Rigid Truck Driver with several years experience. I have also experience in Quarrying and driving loading shovels and road sweepers. I am ex Army and Ex Firemen. With things the way they are in Ireland at the moment I am looking for work at Oil Sands (Camp) so that I could go and work and send money home to my wife and three boys. Any help would be appreciated .
Regards

Anthony

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I am Irish, sorry can't help you find work but can give you encouragement anytime you need it. My grandparents were from Ireland, the Moriarty family. Good luck in finding a job.

carlow1

Feb 23, 2011
Notice he hasnt replied to you non irish lol

In my opinion its a dumb request on his part, best to ask canadians about Canada
Hi Johnny , Perhaps you are right , I should Ask Canadians but I was hoping there might be a few Irish out there who could tell me how they got there and found work and somewhere to stay. I have looked at all the web sites and I can see there are Jobs but I need an offer in writing to get a work Visa. I have applied to a few companies but no reply.

I am Irish, sorry can't help you find work but can give you encouragement anytime you need it. My grandparents were from Ireland, the Moriarty family. Good luck in finding a job.
Hi Sparrow. What part of Ireland are the Moriarty,s from ??. Im south East (80 Km South Of Dublin). Also what part of Canada you in ??