Aurora masonry, Calgary

Gaelicone

May 12, 2009
!!!CENSORED!!!

Administrators Note: Due to threats, we have been forced to remove this post. Please use a search engine to find more information about this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Gaelicone, first...Welcome to Canadian Content Forums. Second, there
are proper channels to address your issues (Gov't Agencies) such a the
Alberta Labour Standard, Occupational Health & Safety, Alberta WCB,
and so on and so forth that would avoid for yourself (and this Forum)
looking at Libel/Slander Lawsuits.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
No problem at all....a quick read of your story tells me that there where no
"fall arresting devices" and the scaffolding being overloaded is spooky....

In a few phone calls, you can have these folks either shut down, or forced
to clean up their act, or facing several hefty fines...but more than likely
ALL of the above. Grab a phone book...you might be saving someone's
life.

Gaelicone

May 12, 2009
Soemthing really needs to be done about these people, Im gonna look into it, hopefully they can be stopped.

Thanks Ron

Northboy

Electoral Member
!!!CENSORED!!!

Administrators Note: Due to threats, we have been forced to remove this post. Please use a search engine to find more information about this topic.

Another business doing work "the Alberta Way".

I've had my experiences with this sort.

My sympathies for your aggravation, I worked for an Alberta "contractor" that made men go into burner boxes for boilers during mill shutdowns when the units were still hot and smoking. I've burnt more than a couple of pairs of shoes on that stunt. If you complain, they threaten to send you home. Young workers are the most at risk from this kind of operator.

They could care a less about anything but making a buck.

Look at the "trade" of oil for the acquifer that is condoned there!

ralph100

May 16, 2009
Aurora masonry are criminals, they should be imprisoned

A bricklaying company from the south side of Calgary, run by ***** and ******, I asked them to do some work for me at my house, It was, what seemed to be straight forward brickwork, but ended up collapsing.
I also noticed that 2 $400 power drills went missing the week ****** were in, I cant prove it was them but it would be to dismiss common sense not to link them to the thefts
****** quoted me over 15 grand for this work, which i paid 50% up front, and the remainder when the work was completed, which i paid in full, 2 weeks later I returned from work and the brick wall had collapsed in my driveway.
I called an architect to inspect and he said it was because ****** had not installed any ties, He said they should have installed several hundred.
I have been trying to contact ****** with 2 months now, She once told me to f##k myself, I have sought legal advice on the matter.
I will keep this post updated

DO NOT EMPLOY THIS COMPANY. FULL STOP

!!!CENSORED!!!

Administrators Note: Due to threats, we have been forced to edit this post. Please use a search engine to find more information about this topic.