little red river cree nation

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Hi guys

anyone on here from the above nation? I'd like to know about it. i'm moving up there soon and i'm trying to gather as much info as possible beforehand. There's talk of opening a road to garden river and fox lake on a lot of websites but none of them mention whether it's finished yet or not or when it might be finished. What are the people like? does anyone know anything about the college up there kayas i think it's called. Please dont refer me to the links on the net cos ive seen them all. i'm looking for first-hand stories from people who've been there or live there

any volunteers?

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
anyone? anything at all. random stories, hearsay, conjecture, anything is welcome. or just tell me something u made up, i don't care.

cree_gurl

Mar 18, 2007
Hi

This is a reply for Hermnntude. I am wondering if you ever found any of the information that you were looking. I was looking online today and I came across this website.

Last edited:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I went up there and stayed there for 4 months. My wife still lives there

what would you like to know about it? add me to MSN if you use it and we can talk in real time

cree_gurl

Mar 18, 2007
Little Red River Cree Nation

I am on msn...not sure if that kind of info is allowed on here. Anyways in answer to your question I wasnt looking for anything in particular. I was just wondering if you had found the information you were looking. I live in one of the commmunities of Little Red River Cree Nation.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
oh right. Not fox lake by any chance?

I found my info but only really by going there. I had a lovely time. msn info is allowed i think since my email is in my profile

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
lol You know, guys I think this was the first post I made in CanCon. Who would have known it'd be this long before I got a reply, and who would have known the fantastic times I had between then and now.

I'm very lucky