Holocaust comparison in pro-life video upsets Alberta school division

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
They are right, the comparison is completely wrong. More baby's have been murdered through abortion than total deaths because of the Holocaust.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Dear Gerr,
So what are the numbers, for abortions in Canada and for how many Jews died in the WWII??

Please provide verifiable data as you lie way too much to take your word on an important question like this one.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Did the Supreme Court verify abortion is a legal obligation for anyone who would like one?

The Supreme Court struck down the abortion law as unconstitutional. Big difference. At this point in time there are no laws covering abortion in Canada. This means a woman can have an abortion right up to the point that the babies head crowns.

Why do you think abortion is wrong?

It kills a baby. I gather you don't have a problem with that? Baby's are fair game in your world?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't believe embryos are babies or they are a gift from God,just embryos
Really?? Jesus and John the Baptist were actively aware from the moment of conception.That is when God enters their name in the book of life. That means all of them will be in the resurrection that is before God at the Great white Throne event. Until then they are left sleeping. The ones that cut off their lives will have the details of that brought up in that in-depth interview with God.
Nobody ever cover what the God of the Living is all about??

Lu:1:41:
And it came to pass,
that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary,
the babe leaped in her womb;
and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Even sparrows end up alive in the new earth era. Is that news to some of you also? Why is this place such a wilderness as far as facts go if the people here are as intelligent as they imagine themselves to be?

Lu:12:6:
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
Lu:12:7:
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than many sparrows.

What are they.... dogs? cats? chickens? goats?
Dear Gerr,
You are an a*shole, does that mean your parents were also a*sholes. Most likely yes.

Annual Abortion Rates | Abortion in Canada

Doesn't matter what I post for holocaust stats, you wouldn't believe it anyways. Just like you don't believe the moon landing and you think the world is 6000 yrs old and flat.

Dear gerr,
It gives the rest of the world the opportunity to judge how sane you are, or insane in your particular case.
My questions were about the lack of fine dust on any rock that was laying on the surface. Surely you have noticed the same thing and you came up with some form of answer.
6,000??? Not in my world, try 4,000,000,000BC as the end of day 1. Take away 1 zero for every day that follows and you end up at 4,000BC and the day Adam and Eve were exiled from the garden.Works out that my God was showing us how powers of 10 work on the first page of His book. You must have considered that version at some time. Which one do you promote today.

Lost life, ask any woman who has had an abortion if that is true or not.