Successful Fundraiser Despite Flossy's Uncaring Attitude

Cannuck
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Great time last night in Seven Persons, Alberta. I left the party with my wallet $1200 lighter which is, of course, the whole purpose. Wild Rose MLA, Drew Barnes got up and spoke passionately about HALO, the board, volunteerism and the untold lives that have been saved and can be saved. NDP MLA and Speaker of the Legislature, Bob Wanner, spoke and said something to the effect of "wawawa blablabla"... I don't know, I wasn't really listening. I told some of the folks there about this guy Flossy and his notion that he cares more about people than we do because he's a progressive. We all laughed and had another beer.

taxslave
+2
Flossy a progressive? Bit of a stretch. Troll maybe, idiot for sure but not progressive.

petros
+2
Why would anyone talk about people online at a party?

Sounds like more bullsh-t.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

It's called conversation. It's a radical new invention that just came out a few thousand years ago.

I often tell my friends about some of the silly folks I encounter here. Don't underestimate the entertainment value of the idiotic shyte you post

pgs
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It's called conversation. It's a radical new invention that just came out a few thousand years ago.

I often tell my friends about some of the silly folks I encounter here. Don't underestimate the entertainment value of the idiotic shyte you post

Do you tell them how you add to the conversation by calling every one silly ? Or are they used to that from you ?

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

Do you tell them how you add to the conversation by calling every one silly ?

Yes, that usually gets the most laughs

petros

You have friends? Even more bullsh-t.

55Mercury
+2

Yes, that usually gets the most laughs

Ethpethially when thomeone thays it the way you thay it, thilly!

DaSleeper
+1

Sounds like more bullsh-t.

A full truck load coming from him......

Cannuck

You have friends?

Of course. I'm not silly

petros
+1
Play dates set up by mom aren't really friendships.

Cannuck

You're just jealous because people talk to me outside this forum. That's why you're so silly.

DaSleeper
+1

Talking about the forum with imaginary friends....now that's silly.......

Goober
+1

You're just jealous because people talk to me outside this forum. That's why you're so silly.

Yes we know, most often they say please push my grocery cart to the car and unload it.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Yes we know, most often they say please push my grocery cart to the car and unload it.

And if they did? Its a shame you place so much value on a person's occupation. Thankfully, I'm not as shallow as you.

Goober
+2

And if they did? Its a shame you place so much value on a person's occupation. Thankfully, I'm not as shallow as you.

Nope- Just that as a teenager living at home it is important to work. Mom must be proud.

Cannuck

Nope- Just that as a teenager living at home it is important to work. Mom must be proud.

And if I was? It's a shame you place so much value on a person's age. Thankfully I'm not as shallow as you.

petros

The voices in your head aren't friends either.

Goober
+1

And if I was? It's a shame you place so much value on a person's age. Thankfully I'm not as shallow as you.

Nope, I see that during my absence little has charged, you are wrong so often. Now don't forget to save up for the High School Grad Party

The voices in your head aren't friends either.

Afternoon Petros- Did Cannuck ever get back to you on that tax thing?

Johnnny
+1
Quote:

I told some of the folks there about this guy Flossy and his notion

I'll use Flossys rhetoric as an example of how some people see Canada also and EVERY SINGLE person has said that whoever thinks like this person flossy is a complete idiot.

He doesn't get it, remember...

Cannuck

Nope, I see that during my absence little has charged, you are wrong so often.

So the silly folk keep saying...

Quote:

He was rather embarrassed on that one. He still gets pissy when I mention tax credits

DaSleeper
+1
And there folks you have a perfect example of a legend in his own mind......

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

And there folks you have a perfect example of a legend in his own mind......

Stop being so silly. Pointing out silliness doesn't make me a legend. You're confusing my complete lack of respect for the ramblings of incredibly silly people with my own self importance. That's one of the reasons I think you're so silly. Try and say something that isn't so ridiculously silly for once and I might change my opinion.

petros

Are you kidding? Of course not.

pgs
+1

Stop being so silly. Pointing out silliness doesn't make me a legend. You're confusing my complete lack of respect for the ramblings of incredibly silly people with my own self importance. That's one of the reasons I think you're so silly. Try and say something that isn't so ridiculously silly for once and I might change my opinion.

Actually we are proud of you for donating $1500.00 imaginary dollars .
Silly boy .

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

Actually we are proud of you for donating $1500.00 imaginary dollars .
Silly boy .

The issue here is not my donation but the unwillingness of some of our progressive members here to make any minimal effort to help their fellow man. Progressives clearly don't care about people

petros

The issue here is not my donation but...

You're right. The issue is your imagination.

Cannuck

You're right. The issue is your imagination.

Halo isn't an imaginary organization nor is the Dippers refusal to support it made up but thanks for your silly input nonetheless.

petros
What the f-ck are you talking about ya fruitcake?

Cannuck

What the f-ck are you talking about ya fruitcake?

I know your excessive drug use makes it difficult for you to keep up but try your best