Johnson & Johnson out of 2010

Kreskin
A major Olympic Sponsor has pulled out. The way the economy is headed , will Vancouver be a financial bust in 2010?

Ouch: Johnson & Johnson out as Olympic sponsor - International Herald Tribune (external - login to view)

shadowshiv
I haven't watched the Olympics in a long time to be honest. The only sport I liked to watch is hockey.

Kreskin
My wife advised me yesterday that she entered the Gold Medal game lottery. If she gets it we might need a second mortgage.

shadowshiv
What does that particular lottery entail?

Hazmart
I have to admit that I am very excited about the Olympics, in fact this Saturday I am driving to Edmonton because I have an interview for a volunteer position for the games. I am so excited so I really hope that there are no major financial issues when it is time for the games, I really can't see there being any problems.

shadowshiv
At the very least there will be more freedom of expression at the upcoming Olympics.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

What does that particular lottery entail?

$350 a ticket and they said entrants would know by Dec 5.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by HazmartView Post

I have to admit that I am very excited about the Olympics, in fact this Saturday I am driving to Edmonton because I have an interview for a volunteer position for the games. I am so excited so I really hope that there are no major financial issues when it is time for the games, I really can't see there being any problems.

Good luck Hazmart. It will certainly be an exciting time in Vancouver.

scratch
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I haven't watched the Olympics in a long time to be honest. The only sport I liked to watch is hockey.

Only thing I can get my teeth into.

scratch
Johnson & Johnson. Blue chip company. Not good.