Druggie Conspiracy Theory

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=33020

You could watch the video link above, with a meth head climbing out of his(?) own skin, high on drugs, but, I will summarize the complaint, the conspiracy theory, he(?) voiced.

As the Olympics get closer and closer, the drugs hitting the street are getting dirtier and dirtier, more and more dangerous, in an attempt to kill off the street people relying on them.

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
Relying? How do these people resort to doing this crap- the stuff isn't made by Pfizer-
Here are some of the ingedients below:
Alcohol -
Gasoline additives/Rubbing Alcohol
Ether (starting fluid)
Benzene
Paint thinner
Freon
Acetone
Chloroform
Camp stove fuel
Anhydrous ammonia
White gasoline
Pheynl-2-Propane
Phenylacetone
Phenylpropanolamine
Rock, table or Epsom salt
Red Phosphorous
Toluene (found in brake cleaner)
Red Devil Lye
Drain cleaner
Muraitic acid
Battery acid
Lithium from batteries
Sodium metal
Ephedrine
Cold tablets
Diet aids
Iodine
Bronchodialators
Energy boosters
Iodine crystals

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=33020

You could watch the video link above, with a meth head climbing out of his(?) own skin, high on drugs, but, I will summarize the complaint, the conspiracy theory, he(?) voiced.

As the Olympics get closer and closer, the drugs hitting the street are getting dirtier and dirtier, more and more dangerous, in an attempt to kill off the street people relying on them.

Good job then. I applaud the clean up efforts.

On the other hand, I wonder what mr BuggySkins' theory is about WTC 7?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Tragic. It's not difficult to shake your head and turn away while this takes it's course. The blond guy was "tweaking" and looked pretty rough. Could be right though about the drug mixture. It takes a "Cook" to make Chrystal Meth, as it's not just something you could whip up in your kitchen. Not to mention it's very dangerous to make. A chemist would probably have no problem making it but as the information is handed down from one Cook to another, things can get left out, precautions overlooked and ingredients that aren't exactly the ones called for.

I would submit that more than cleaning the streets in some ass backward attempt to make it that much more presentable for the Olympics, it's a matter of making the most profit with the least amount of investment. Not like this is regulated in any way.

I expect Clementy couldn't be happier to see this.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Now, for argument sake. Taking it from the view of the druggie. The meth industry has always been dirty and profit driven. They've presumably always been dealing with the same sorts of crooked cooks and greedy dealers. Why the supposed change? People have gotten greedier this year?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I can see how they might link the games to the drugs but is it conceivable that anyone in government would dare a) share their idea about doing this and b) do it? Someone like Campbell would risk a lengthy prison term for it? Doesn't make sense. If they had the will to do that they'd certainly have the will to strong arm and kick them out.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Now, for argument sake. Taking it from the view of the druggie. The meth industry has always been dirty and profit driven. They've presumably always been dealing with the same sorts of crooked cooks and greedy dealers. Why the supposed change? People have gotten greedier this year?

Greed is driven by risk. More heat means more risk. It's no conspiracy because conspiracies require planning. It's lack of planning and one of those things that happen when the city tries to reclaim its streets.

Saddest part about these meth heads is they are already so burned out, they're beyond help.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
One of the things that struck me is something no one else here has addressed.

ARE the drugs any dirtier? A meth head who's hit the point the guy in the vid clearly has, would end up with their immune system starting to shut down. Their reactions to the impurities would likely start getting harsher and harsher. I'd wager most junkies by his point are starting to think their drugs are getting dirtier and dirtier, not that they're slowly dying through their OWN fault.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

ARE the drugs any dirtier? A meth head who's hit the point the guy in the vid clearly has, would end up with their immune system starting to shut down. Their reactions to the impurities would likely start getting harsher and harsher. I'd wager most junkies by his point are starting to think their drugs are getting dirtier and dirtier, not that they're slowly dying through their OWN fault.
That's an excellent point. It seems that many of them don't think they have a problem. Perhaps this person has fallen down so far it's becoming impossible not to notice the drugs are killing them.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

You're probably hit it on the head.... Thing is, it's never the things we believe in or the things we do to ourselves. The more muddled a mind becomes, the more out of touch that mind becomes.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
The police would be the one's to know if there was some bad drug being sold at street level. They can test what they confiscate. I can see a reason to look the other way while something embarrassing and in the way as well simply gets worked out. Sort happened that way with all the dead prostitutes on the Picton farm right up until someone found a career making angle with the publicity to go along with it. Then it was all about those poor forgotten girls.

Doesn't it make you wonder who it is that has lost their senses?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The police would be the one's to know if there was some bad drug being sold at street level. They can test what they confiscate. I can see a reason to look the other way while something embarrassing and in the way as well simply gets worked out. Sort happened that way with all the dead prostitutes on the Picton farm right up until someone found a career making angle with the publicity to go along with it. Then it was all about those poor forgotten girls.

Doesn't it make you wonder who it is that has lost their senses?

Maybe I'm reading you wrong. Surely you didn't just advocate rape, murder, and mutilation as okay for someone who's crimes are committed only amongst consenting adults?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

As costs become higher the drug dealer's profits shrink. They probably cut corners and make it as cheaply as they can. Hence, it would be "dirtier" than before.

Also, like it was mentioned, an addict doesn't realize the toll that the drugs make to his body. Imagine snorting cocaine over years. Your body will break down and the next time you take the drug and have an adverse reaction that you didn't have before you might think someone "messed with your stuff" rather than the cause being the body getting weaker.

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
I am pretty sure that the 'guy' in the video is a woman... I can't believe that people put that nasty s**t in their bodies! I do find it hard to believe that this has any connection to the future olympics and agree that it is more probably attributed to the lack of 'quality control' and increase production costs.
I guess what gets me about an addicts concern that their drugs are coming harder and dirtier is that they knew that they were hard and dirty drugs before they took their first hit, why would it make any difference now?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I am pretty sure that the 'guy' in the video is a woman... I can't believe that people put that nasty s**t in their bodies! I do find it hard to believe that this has any connection to the future olympics and agree that it is more probably attributed to the lack of 'quality control' and increase production costs.
I guess what gets me about an addicts concern that their drugs are coming harder and dirtier is that they knew that they were hard and dirty drugs before they took their first hit, why would it make any difference now?

Yepper, seems like a girl to me Hazmart, if only by voice alone. Would say she is possibly 100% burned. Gonzo. No hope. Someone's little girl. Totally sad.

What was with the guy talking into the camera, getting bumped by the "other guy??" Didn't get that at all.........course that's par for me.

The synopsis is that someone is planning to kill addicts prior to the "games" using dirty drugs?? kinda doubt it. most drugs like meth are dirty as hell the more dealers they pass through..........someone said that - sorry.
Dirty or clean, they're gonna die soon anyway........holy sh!t!!! whatawaytago.:-(

I can understand why some countries execute dealers. ...........just not enough of them, unfortunately.

:angry3:

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
The thing with the Meth trade is that as the Government outlaws the prferred precursers and reactants the makers have to use more impure items, thus making the final product more impure. They will not stop making it as long as the can come up with an end product that can get people a little high and a lot hooked.

And one thing about the East Side I can say is that the network there is organized. To an outsider passing through on a bus they look like a bunch of meatheads running around. They know everyone on that street and they know what drugs they do. They will start them out and pass them from dealer to dealer so they don't catch on, but they get lead done the path of addiction. They may sell them weed (Weed is OK, right - they will start dusting it with meth just a little may not even notice and likely won't (sprayed meth+water)for a hook.) then one day they are out of weed. This other guy has powder coke, cheap. Couple weeks and Damn they gave me poder heroin instead of coke. from that point they will usually try anything and the ice is the worst.

Glad I lived there for a couple years - even happier I could resist. The devil comes knockin' a lot there.