Your silliest T.V show

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I never actually liked it, but every now and then I tuned into Passions to see how Timmy the doll and Tabatha were doing. :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
oh my god :lol: :lol: :lol: lots of people watched that just to see those two..it was so funny...and ya right...you liked it alright :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Rev they are doing a remake...movie...nicole kidman will play samatha..I had seen her..she loots just like her...I think she will do an awsome job of it 8)

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Rev they are doing a remake...movie...nicole kidman will play samatha

put your head on straight there girl.......nicole kidman as samantha. that will be one cold ass show let me tell you. i hope they have a laugh-o-meter with that one :twisted:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
This is one nobody will remember, I'm betting, but it was a favourite silly show: The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis. "Work???" (Maynard G. Krebbs favourite thing to say)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
galaniomama you will be shocked at how much nicole kidman carrys it off...she is what you would can an "actress" unlike red green who I would consider a dumb ass :p

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
she is what you would can an "actress" unlike red green who I would consider a dumb ass

careful there girl.....red green is sacred territory as far as i am concerned. now nicole, well, i don't think she's all that great. at least with ol' red you get what you see, so to speak