Who should be the new James Bond?

donvonbra

Aug 7, 2004
Quebec
I go back to the days of Sean Connery and I think it's been downhill since him. But I think Mel Gibson would make a great 007!

dvb

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
My pick is Clive Owens, now I am panting....
yeah, clive owens. he works well in the garden, oh - pardon me, you want in him what? james bond? my god pea, the man can barely lift his legs to go up a flight of stairs. he would probably hafta have 'nap breaks' on the set. someone to constantly help him with his lines. yawn.

nice thought though. yawn.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Oh you asked for it now galaniomama! You really messed with me bad mouthing Clive like that!....just cause you are a cougar and like the young stuff...colin farrell! think you can tempt him with a pirate pack!
You live on the island for pete sakes! don't you know nothing!!! Everybody knows that young stuff are considered dolphins here, and everybody knows cougars don't hunt dolphins! maybe Park rangers, Clive owens would be a good park warden. ruff ruff!!!!
You better start looking at a different menu, you are eating way to many noodles from the noodle box!
Any more nasties about Clive and next time you come over, I will hide in the bushes and put my kill bill moves on ya!!!!

Its a hot one today....stuck in this dumb office doing paper, well at least I work for a living, you should try it sometime. Here is my mantra...clive clive clive clive.....

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Everybody knows that young stuff are considered dolphins here, and everybody knows cougars don't hunt dolphins! maybe Park rangers, Clive owens would be a good park warden. ruff ruff!!!!

excuse me........but it seems to me someone is going sea kayaking with a 'young buck' so to speak. but still, think seriously, could you imagine clive baby as 007. too scary. way too stiff, in all the wrong ways! (ouch)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Man you are really asking for it!!!! You better put your glasses on and take another look at clive. Lots of intelligent people think he should be the next james.

http://news.scotsman.com/features.cfm?id=1312972003

As far as young bucks and kayaking, you are just jealous that I have so many boy toys! besides I don't see you hopping in one and coming on a trip anywhere, oh my, you might get splashed! maybe a seal will come up next to you and bark! I wish you would come so I could stealth paddle up behind you and give you a roll over!!! I am smiling seeing that in my minds eye. Besides he is my friend and I am chicken to go out to sea by myself, and there are a few other people going along, so you can forget about the cougar rumors bitch! Well thats it for me today, I am done my paper, now I am going outside, over to starbucks maybe and look at some eye candy! ruff ruff....

shellspeare

Aug 16, 2004
England
i don't know if you've heard of this guy but he's huge in Britain and would make a great james bond........
robbie williams?

[/img]

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I love 007 movies.

Roger Moore or Sean Connery have gotta be my favourite James Bonds. If you ask me, we should continue with Peirce Brosnan for now, he's also pretty good as James Bond.

The new movies do not have the same charm as the original movies from the 70s and 80s. I think it was the last 3 that Peirce Brosnan was in... all special effects and little really cool acting and stunts like I saw in the older ones.

Who can pull off James Bond? I can't think of anyone in Holly Wood these days who can do what Roger Moore and Sean Connery did in the episodes I liked.

shellspeare

Aug 16, 2004
England
[quote="donvonbra
Name rings a vague bell. Is he a singer? How old?

don[/quote]

he is a singer, 30 years old, he sang 'something stupid' with nicole kidman two christmas' ago.

donvonbra

Aug 7, 2004
Quebec
shellspeare said:
he is a singer, 30 years old, he sang 'something stupid' with nicole kidman two christmas' ago.

I know somebody in England (lives in Scarborough) who went to see Robbie Williams recently. I thought he was older. Does he sing a lot of 60's stuff and once put out a CD of Sinatra songs?

don