Where would you go?

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Okweej, that's a difficult one. Especially because it is only two weeks.

I guess something in Canada or America because i have never been there.

Or maybe the transsyberia express from Moscow to Peking but that takes more than two weeks.

Or New Zealand, just because it seems so pretty.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
It's really hard to decide on that question.

Here are my top choices:

Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden and Norway)
Switzerland and Austria
Australia
New Zealand

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
There are places in Canada I have always wanted to see. Two weeks, all expenses paid? I'd start in Halifax. Quebec City. Montreal. Toronto. Winnipeg. Churchill. Ride the train westward, ending up in Vancouver. Vancouver Island. I think I'd be pretty pooped then. A nice long flight home. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. :D

snooker

Electoral Member
May 16, 2004
canada big apple
Well if Bill is paiding then go to his house for the weekend and try to get him to go with you to Portugal and watch the soccer tournament... i am sure that would be a party .... Anywhere in Europe you can't go wrong ... I wouldn't go to Australia or New Zealand that place is best when its are winter time .... But hey canada has a lot of beautiful places as well east to west its a beautiful country and i love it

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
Only 2 weeks?

I'd have to toss a coin between going back to Thailand, and going to Switzerland.

I adored Thailand and would move there if I could. Switzerland has a lot of my family history and I still have relatives there and
would love to go back to my roots.

Or if not overseas, then definitely to Cape Breton where my parents recently bought some land. I'd camp out on the 25 acres overlooking Bra d'or lakes!