what pulp fiction character are you?

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast

You're sweet, but not naive -- though you like to be babied like a child at times. You prefer to have a bad boy by your side, but sometimes have problems understanding why he has to run off to take care of business. You want to settle down, yet deep down inside, you are excited by the surprises life throws your way.
I haven't seen the movie. Is this good or bad?

Looks fairly accurate though.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Jody

There's no doubt about it: you're eccentric. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You don't hesistate one bit when it comes to talking about squeamish topics. Although you like to have peace and quiet, you often find excitement in a random crisis or two.[/url]

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Lady C ... Help! How do you put images into your posts? I tried to put the Jody image into mine but it's too early to figure it out. :)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
peapod - I have no desire to see the movie. It's far too violent for my tastes. What I meant was... is Fabienne a good character to be?
:wink:

Cosmo...
To post the picture, right click on it, then click on properties at the bottom of the box that comes up. Highlight and copy the URL and paste it in a reply window here. Highlight it again and click on the "Img" box.

Preview your post to see if it worked.

According to my IQ results, I'm good at explaining things. We'll see about that.........
:D

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

There's no doubt about it: you're eccentric. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You don't hesistate one bit when it comes to talking about squeamish topics. Although you like to have peace and quiet, you often find excitement in a random crisis or two.[/img]

You are a genius! Thank you :) :)