What music are you lisyening to?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You are supposed to include a link and say nothing, especially you. Somehow I think this would be your version of who God is.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Of late I ,ve noticed the turnover here, and I mean the cessation of these exemplary specimins, thinking is the greatest gift and a great weight at the same time, what you eat determines your duration, here in Disney Land. I know you young people never lived through the Disney regiem change.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
https://playingforchange.com/videos/love-song-around-the-world

Playing For Change is proud to present our new Song Around the World of Imagine Dragons’ “Love,”
produced in collaboration with Corning® Gorilla® Glass. From the shores of Hawai’i to the rooftops of India and beyond, this song features musicians across six continents and is a testament to how both music and technology can unite us all. Join us in singing “… All around the world, we are one …” and let’s #sharethelove with everyone we meet.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
With pot laced candy available now astro travel is back in vogue.

THE MOODY BLUES-R.I.P. RAY THOMAS-LEGEND OF A MIND (TIMOTHY LEARY'S DEAD)-1968

Step 1; lay down
Step2; have a real friend watch your body while you are 'away'.
Step3; start at the beginning, (tim was the 1st astro traveler) before you go you have to set a tome to come back. Old rock was sold as an album. the song below is not the first song so some songs take you away and that one reference brings you back. Keepdoing that every time, the bands changes, the paths never do.

Newer, same riles;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0hKs4jdVSI&list=RDV0hKs4jdVSI&start_radio=1#t=3

Enigma - The Voice Of Enigma

If you are a 'shut-in' you can watch your own body for short periods, just kidding, . . . or am I?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I listened to the entire Mass in D Minor by Johann Sebastian Bach this afternoon while I barbequed a turkey out on the patio. (Holy Hannah was it ever good, too! So was the turkey!)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So he is the guy who came up with the question about how many is two holes in an outhouse?

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
so what's a cool CDN radio station?
I listen to Randys Vinyl Tap Sunday morning breakfast time, always good to get an hour or 2 of the homeland.
10 at nite Trona, time.
BOOM radio also.
Carole Pope flashbacks.
Any suggestions?