what do men really know about women?

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
Why is it that women can understand men better than men can understand women?

Is it because mens needs are so far and few in comparison?

Because they lack hormone central?

What about the woman confuses you most?

For those guys in a relationship with a woman, what do you do to keep her happy? Do you use your feminine side? Did you know you even have one?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why is it that women can understand men better than men can understand women?

Is it because mens needs are so far and few in comparison?

Because they lack hormone central?

What about the woman confuses you most?

For those guys in a relationship with a woman, what do you do to keep her happy? Do you use your feminine side? Did you know you even have one?

What men really know about women is that there is nothing to know for sure about them other than unpredictability and that their line of reasoning is tied to whims of the moment, but that line of reasoning can not under any circumstances being projected into the next moment. But some of them are beautiful.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What men really know about women is that there is nothing to know for sure about them other than unpredictability and that their line of reasoning is tied to whims of the moment, but that line of reasoning can not under any circumstances being projected into the next moment. But some of them are beautiful.
Men are easy to understand because they don't like to complicate their lives by analyzing everything to death.
Man sits watching TV with his girlfriend/wife. He is thirsty so he gets up (unless he is watching sports, then he waits for a commercial) goes to the fridge for a beer (or whatever).
A woman watches him go and wonders if she didn't pay enough attention to him and he is upset, so he left or he is anticipating her next desire and has gone off to get it for her or wonders why he just left without telling her where he was going (most likely all of the above and more depending how long he is gone).... until he comes back. Then she is pissed because he didn't read her mind and get what she wanted and thus, expected him to bring her.

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
LMAO! You guys crack me up.. How many of you have partners you love and adore?

Maybe I should ask now...

What are women really good for? What do you love and admire most?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

After six failed relationships, I'm a little too jaded to answer that question. Besides I am dealing with congestive heart failure right now so a woman would probably kill me on the first roll.

rufus

Electoral Member
Mar 7, 2009
----><---- About that much. Us guys aren't designed for that sort of multitasking.
Women aren't made for men to understand.... just love.

It is a good thing that you feel that way because to be perfectly honest with, being female, I don't understand the way most women think. I find that the majority of women that I have come in contact with are petty , catty, selfish, self-centered and inconsiderate.

Not to say that all women fall into this category, it just seems that the ones that I have met are like that. As with every rule there are the few exceptions. I truly feel sorry for all the guys out there trying to figure out what makes a woman tick.

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
It is a good thing that you feel that way because to be perfectly honest with, being female, I don't understand the way most women think. I find that the majority of women that I have come in contact with are petty , catty, selfish, self-centered and inconsiderate.

Not to say that all women fall into this category, it just seems that the ones that I have met are like that. As with every rule there are the few exceptions. I truly feel sorry for all the guys out there trying to figure out what makes a woman tick.

Ya gots to get ta know the Kiwi Chix luff... We got it all going on

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Yup. It is easier to figure out what makes a tick tick. Yet for some strange reason, I still prefer a woman's company most of the time. Go figure!8O

rufus

Electoral Member
Mar 7, 2009
Yup. It is easier to figure out what makes a tick tick. Yet for some strange reason, I still prefer a woman's company most of the time. Go figure!8O

That's okay I prefer a man's company all of the time. (They shoot a better game of pool)

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
seriously...

Men and Women simply do not understand one another completely... I don't think they need to as such, but be a little more understanding on the differences between the sexes rather than a battle of the sexes.

I love men for what they are, the good men. Women today live in equality so aren't the stay at home Mum, wife, cook and bottle washer. That's all good..

Hormones rule us women, in particular a few days a month (lol) ... That's the only thing you ever need understand and a simple hug fixes everything!

I love your answers, so darn funny...

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC

Perhaps your question should include, how many of you HAD partners you HAD that you loved and adored ?

Two would be my answer..

The first left me for a drug addict and passed away 2 years later from doing the drugs he got her hooked on. I happen to see him the other day walking around the streets like a zombie wondering how many lives he has wrecked ?

The second left me because she had no idea why she could no longer live here 8O.. We had just bought the house, had the baby and things were thought but life was still very bright.. When I got a job that upped my salary she asked if I would take her back to the fine answer of "Nope".. Sorry but I only play second fiddle to MONEY once..