WARD 10 Toronto (York Centre, moreless)

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I don't know man.

Well I can sure tell you if I get elected I won't be scared of standing up to people like Dominique Delsandro, or anyone else for that matter if they have broken a city by-law or for that matter to enforce one.

"Iamcanadian" I guess I just don't see what you do with this. But I can say city council should have more rights in the chartter. Right now I think the provincial government has a little too much power over them.

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
Actually Municipalities do not exist in the charter. Only provinces do and municipal organizations are subsideries created by the Province to unload some of their responsibilities.

The Province is the local Government, the rest are departments they create and should be more responsible for. Municipalities basically operate as private mega corporation in the hands of a bunch of hired employees who got jobs mostly from personal connections and not from their personal abilities or competence for doing anything particularly special to get authority and controling possitions of great public trust.