Walk toward the light....

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
I'm convinced. I was wrong about everything.

Unbridled free markets are the way out of our global warming problem. Deregulation of everything should happen tomorrow. America is the greatest nation that has ever existed and American democracy is the model that every nation should aspire to emulate. When we begin to run low on gasoline, it's the fault of the Saudis and Middle Eastern nations allowing themsevles to be overrun by radical fundamentalists who only seek to destroy our prosperity. Canada and America should close their borders to everyone and erect tall fences around our nations. We've been way to sensitive and kind and compassionate for far too long. Any non-white Canadian or American should be shipped back to the nation of their biological heritage immediately after they've been convicted by a tribunal of Catholic/Christian white people of having commited a crime of any kind.

I appologize to everyone for entertaining any doubts about the perfection of the American view on everything.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Mikey is in a downward spiral. I hadn't thought it before but obviously early drug use has finally run its course. Like so many hippies I've seen in the past, he's finally convulsed into a babbling, perplexing burble. Kiddies, let that be a warning to you...Poor guy. And he did have so much potential.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Mikey does very well for someone who has had a stroke. The brilliance is still there - but often he gets frustrated and we might give him some slack although he will hate me for writing this.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Pangloss

My post referred to the commentary which had nothing to do with the 'competently written satire'.

If you are suggesting the remarks made were also in jest and satire as well I apologize.

Not everyone is as astute as you Pangloss.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Curio:

Your post of 8:47 contradicts your post of 9:33.

Triedit: Please explain. Obviously I'm not as astute as you, otherwise I'd get it.

Pangloss

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Oh, let Mikey stir the pot. And let us take the bait. Sometimes the best fish you catch aren't anywhere near the boat.