Video of UFOs taken by U.S. warship called best 'world has ever seen'

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Video of UFOs taken by U.S. warship called best 'world has ever seen'
Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:Apr 16, 2021 • 15 hours ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation
A UFO is seen in a screen grab from video footage obtained by Jeremy Corbell.
A UFO is seen in a screen grab from video footage obtained by Jeremy Corbell. PHOTO BY SCREEN GRAB /Twitter
Article content
Footage of three pyramid-shaped UFOs tracking a U.S. Navy warship two years ago is being touted as the best this world has ever seen.

According to the New York Post, the 18-second video, which is now in the hands of filmmaker Jeremy Corbell after being leaked, was shot by sailors aboard the USS Russell off the coast of California and gathered by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force.

Fox News reported that the Pentagon confirmed the video’s authenticity.

“This is explosive information,” Corbell, who made the documentary “Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers, told Fox News. “This is probably the best UFO military-filmed footage certainly that I’ve ever seen, but I think also that the world has ever seen.”

The US Navy photographed and filmed “pyramid” shaped UFOs and “spherical” advanced transmedium vehicles; here is that footage.

Please visit my Instagram and https://t.co/5JMYxoo9sI to read all the details that I can share at this time. pic.twitter.com/58CXZ1ljAF

— Jeremy Corbell (@JeremyCorbell) April 8, 2021
Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
Article content
The green-tinged video shows the three UFOs hovering over the USS Russell, a U.S. Navy destroyer, at night off San Diego in July, 2019. The pyramid-shaped objects were in the vicinity of three U.S. warships during drills over multiple days, according to ships’ logs.

One hovered 700 feet above one of the warships, according to Fox News.

Corbell also was leaked three photos reportedly taken by sailors aboard the USS Omaha of a separate event, showing a spherical airborne object disappearing into the ocean. Corbell told Fox News a U.S. submarine tried to find the craft but was unsuccessful.

“This is an extraordinary piece of technology,” Corbell told Fox News. “Whoever is operating these technologies are far more advanced than anything we have in the U.S. arsenal and that should be a warning sign. We need to find out the intent of the operators of these vehicles.”

The UAPTF was formed in the summer of 2020 by the Pentagon to gain a better “understanding of, and gain insight into, the nature and origins of UAPs.” The U.S. government is expected to release a report on UFOs this summer.
1618664837629.png