Video Hoax of 9/11 Hijackers

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
Does anyone buy this third-rate intelligence work?

The media laps this up like a hungry dog.

This video conveniently and magically appears after 3 years co-incidentally with the release of the 9/11 Commission Report.

It is just like the bin Laden tapes and the inventory delivery systems of our manufacturing and retail economy - Just In Time.

Jeez...

Video Shows 9/11 Hijackers' Security Check

Paul Joseph Watson comments: Wow, I'm convinced! How about you? A grainy video found three years later that backs up the 'hijackers' myth. Another desperate attempt to create some kind of background to the official version of events that will support it in light of massive amounts of evidence to the contrary. Khalid al-Mihdhar who is supposedly shown in this video has been proven to be still alive, along with several other named 'hijackers'. This is the same government that gave us the fatty bin Laden video with the wrong nose and had the nerve to broadcast it in Times Square!''

WASHINGTON -- Surveillance video from Washington's Dulles Airport the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, shows four of the five hijackers being pulled aside to undergo additional scrutiny after setting off metal detectors but then permitted to board the fateful flight that later crashed into the Pentagon. http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/july2004/210704videoshows.htm 

Doubts surface about security video
This is the first security video I have ever seen that does NOT HAVE A DATE AND TIME STAMP ON IT. UPDATE: Airport security tapes normally display a code as to which security area the camera is located.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers_video.html

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." Adolph Hitler

Isengard

Electoral Member
I know that it could be fake, they're able to do things like this, but, not all security systems show date/time on it, like the one we use at my job. Our system is running on a computer, we don't see the actual date/time the video was shot in the image, but with the software, we sure know all those details.

So, who knows if it's true or not? I tend to believe that it's not true but that's my humble opinion!

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
Here is another opinion:

http://joevialls.altermedia.info/wtc/clueless.html

This video footage was NOT filmed at Washington Dulles Airport on 11 September 2001 at 7:18 AM !

It is perfectly reasonable to claim the primary role of the vaunted 9-11 Commission was to forever cement public belief in the fictional 'Al Qaeda Terrorist Group' for geopolitical reasons, but it is relatively hard to prove this is the case. In order to establish this point beyond any reasonable doubt, we must use hard evidence to prove conclusively that the Commission wittingly deceived the American public, using materials it knew or at least suspected to be forged.

The two biggest pieces of disinformation wittingly peddled by the 9-11 Commission are the claims that four 'hijackers' were filmed checking in for Flight 77 at Dulles Airport at 0718 hrs on 11 September 2004, and a parallel claim that the voices of the 'hijackers' allegedly on board Flights 11 and 175 were heard and are proved by air traffic control tapes. Both claims are blatant lies, so let us set about destroying them.

Starting with the 'conclusive' Dulles Airport video footage suddenly released by the media on the eve of 9-11 Commission Report publication, first ask yourself where you ever viewed airport security camera footage completely devoid of camera identification numbers, and without any date:time clocks. Just this single terminal at Dulles Airport has well over 100 such cameras, every one of them with an individual camera ident number and date:time clock of its own.

On-film data is essential of course, because it would be extremely difficult to track a target around the airport without these basic tools, and absolutely impossible to sort out the precise time and date of an event that occured more than two years before, which is exactly what the 9-11 Commission now claims to have done. Clever, huh?

Those 'experts' who might wish to claim that the ident numbers and date:time clocks were edited out of every single frame for extra clarity, had best forget it. I have personally examined every available frame blown up over twenty times, and there is not a trace of editing. No matter where or when this footage was filmed, what you see is what you get.

It actually does get worse than this. Unwilling to believe that anyone is the U.S. Government would be stupid enough to publish such crude forgeries, I spent a small fortune on mobile phone calls to Washington to ensure that ALL of the footage I had viewed was included in this 'Dulles Airport security video package'. Indeed it was, right down to the cab you see parking outside the terminal in the center top photograph.

In order to understand the sheer treachery of the 9-11 Commission, we need to get a little technical for a couple of paragraphs. Dulles Airport is located at Latitude 38:53:27 N and Longitude 77:00:40 W. On the morning of 11 September 2001, sunrise was at 06:46 AM, Noon (when the sun is at its highest point in the sky) was at 1:05 PM, and sunset was at 7:23 PM. To quote the US Naval Observatory:-

"Sunrise and sunset conventionally refer to the times when the upper edge of the disk of the Sun is on the horizon, considered unobstructed relative to the location of interest. Atmospheric conditions are assumed to be average, and the location is in a level region on the Earth's surface."

End of technical lesson, but I feel sure you can see where all this is leading. Take another much closer look at the photographs at the top of this page, which are unedited extracts from the 9-11 Commission's alleged 'hijacker' video footage. Better still, play back a full size copy on your VCR and freeze-frame at the appropriate points.

The 9-11 Commission is asking you to believe that this video was filmed just 32 minutes after "the upper edge of the Sun is on the horizon" at sunrise. Oh, sure! Do you see the footprint size shadow underneath the cab, and the brilliant sunshine streaming in through the open doors? On a full-screen picture you can even see the miniscule short [near vertical] shadows of the people standing outside the doors.

What these factors prove in unequivocal scientific terms, is that this video footage was filmed at Dulles Airport sometime between 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM, though of course we do not know on which day or even which week. However, if this footage had been filmed as claimed at 7:18 AM, the shadows would have been fully three times as long, and the light intensity at least 50% less.

Hard science and the use of basic astronomical tables have thus defeated the 9-11 Commission's trump disinformation, which in turn was ruthlessly fed to you by the willing and thoroughly subverted American media. Why these men were filmed at Dulles in the first place is now of only minor interest, because we have proved they were not involved in the events of 11 September 2001, but the other possibilities are chilling.

We know from its own admission that the FBI had some of these men under surveillance up to four months earlier, because of hyped up alleged links to 'Al Qaeda'. It is also noteworthy that special intelligence video cameras are normally hot-wired to a nearby existing camera connection, in this case presumably belonging to Dulles Airport.

So this may have been earlier FBI surveillance footage, or footage from a private or international contractor, possibly hired to get the men on film before they were killed and buried in shallow graves. The possibilities are endless but they are also speculative, and I do not much like speculation.